Ch 6: Diva

{A/N:Before you guys start complaining this is a Fan Fiction I can do what I want don't ask me Why this, Why that Just leave if you won't say anything Useful then just shut up}

***

And so after sealing the 2 more spirits, he returned to his normal life even though now he has 2 more spirits in his house making his already cramped house even more cramped To solve the current situation, he asked Kotori for help and she bought the whole apartment for the spirits to live in, by the way, giving them a private space to be more comfortable (thanks of course).

The Ratatoskr organization's resources are gone, ah and Kaguya and Yuzuru have transferred to Shido's school too.

At that time, Shidou was in the hall and was chosen to be a member of the Tenou meeting's organizing committee because the very reason that he was surrounded by beauties who made everyone at school jealous of him.

When he heard the reason why people voted for him, he could only shut up and accept it.

***

While Shidou was betting with his friend, on the other side, two people were talking to each other, and that was Isaac - currently the director of DEM organization; the other is humanity's strongest mage, Ellen

Isaac: Looks like Ratatoskr's spaceship is also there, interesting!

Ellen: Huh!! Next time I won't lose against those kids for sure

Isaac: Did you find that spirit God on this trip?

Ellen: Sorry to disappoint you, but it seems that spirit wasn't on this trip!

Isaac: Oh~ On what basis do you claim that there are no God spirits among them?

Ellen: Yes because I don't feel any spiritual energy like when we first saw the spirit

Isaac: Oh! Too bad right? And that spirit God, her name is Rimuru, isn't it?

Ellen: Yes, according to the intelligence I got, that's right! Ah... and during that trip I could feel the Princess spirit in it! Her name is Tohka

Isaac: Oh it's an AAA-rated spirit, Princess and the boy who can use the power of spirits, Itsuka Shido

Isaac flipped the report and said

Ellen: Sir, I have a proposal!

Isaac: What is it? Just say it

Ellen: Why don't we try inverting the Princess spirit first!?

Isaac: Oh~ Why do you say that?

Ellen: Since from what we saw at the beginning, God's spirit has the same power, even more than the original spirit Mio, it will be dangerous if we aim at her.

Isaac: Hmm~~ What you say makes sense! OK okay then we'll go back to the original goal - inverting the spirit of Princess

***

At this time, Shidou was shopping with Yoshino when suddenly the spacequake alarm sounded and he panicked and looked for a shelter to hide.

He was teleported by Kotori to the point of the spacequake and Yoshino was teleported back home. When he got there, he saw that the spirit was singing so he decided to go over to start a conversation, but unfortunately, when the spirit saw his face, he got angry and released his spiritual energy causing him to almost fall off the stage.

~Fast forward to the school festival~

Before that, he had bet with Miku that whoever loses will have to obey the word of the winner and now the betting contest officially begins.
Miku is the one to show first