Chap 3: Plan (1)

Light summary:
After his attempt to kill Alois Trancy failed, Sebastian brought Ciel Phantomhive back to the mansion with the pretext of healing.
But Sebastian's attitude was so different, it changed so clearly and so quickly that it left Ciel bewildered. While at the mansion, he showed a casual, slightly sarcastic attitude. But outside, Sebastian shows a worried attitude about something, much to Ciel's bewilderment.
Then, suddenly, Ciel had an uneasy feeling. Slowly he fell asleep.
———————————————————————————
Part 1: Meeting and planning

Claude's P.O.V

I took care of my master for weeks at a time. Honestly, I didn't think Earl Phantomhive could go this far, and it's really annoying.
I have to check wounds, change dressings, and clean my employer at all times. Then you have to do the housework, cook, clean everything. Ugh!! It's really annoying!
And one day, my master told me to prepare the carriage to go to the Phantomhive mansion. I was quite surprised, so I asked my employer:
_ Master! May I know why you want to come over to the Phantomhive mansion? Your current state needs rest!
But the answer I got was a slap in the face (for humans) in the face from the very master I was serving. My boss said:
_ You don't know why! All you need to do is follow orders! Don't say many words!
My master used an arrogant, haughty voice. The voice made me feel uncomfortable but I didn't show anything. Kneeling on one knee, with my hand on my left breast, I respectfully said:
_ Yes, your highness!

(Next morning)

I woke my master up, carefully and gently examined the wound and changed his master's bandages. Then I helped the owner get dressed and breakfast was served soon after.
After my master finished his meal, I led him to the carriage that was already parked in front of the mansion. My owner got into the car, and with my help was able to sit still.
I closed the car door, got in the driver's seat, and started walking towards the Phantomhive mansion. Along the way, I couldn't stop thinking about Ciel Phantomhive, the head of this family.
After a while of driving, we finally arrived at the gate leading to Phantomhive manor and it was still quite early.
I got off the carriage, then opened the door and carefully helped my master out of the carriage. Then we entered the manor because the door wasn't locked (Why are you so subjective, Ciel?). Soon we were at the door of the Phantomhive mansion.
I gently knock on the door, it's only 7:30 now. The intricately carved wooden door with delicate features opened slowly, and standing in the doorway stood the Phantomhive's head butler. He looked surprised by our unannounced appearance.
He raised his voice and asked:
_ Mr. Trancy! What made you come personally to the Phantomhive mansion to speak?
_ Nothing! I just wanted to see Ciel. So, can Sebastian let me in? -My master said-
He replied:
_ OH! Please don't mind of this! Please come in, Mr. Trancy! My master is still sleeping now, because he didn't know Mr. Trancy was coming, so he didn't have time to prepare anything! Please forgive me!
My master smiled and replied:
_ No problem! Anyway, I wanted to surprise Ciel!
Sebastian simply replied:
_ Dear Mr. Trancy! Excuse me, please wait here for a moment, I will go and wake up the owner!
Sebastian quickly bowed his head and left, leaving master and I alone in the living room of the Phantomhive house. My master smiled happily, perhaps because he was so eager to meet Earl Phantomhive?
Moments later, I heard the sound of shoes coming down the stairs, perhaps Count Ciel Phantomhive? I looked up at the stairs and yes, Earl Phantomhive was walking slowly down the living room, behind him was the "loyal" butler.
As soon as I saw Earl Ciel Phantomhive, suddenly the desire to take over the other's soul rose up in me once more.
My gaze became lustful and full of lust, it had turned bright red of blood. I guess maybe the Earl's butler also noticed my actions and turned to stare at me. I could see in Sebastian's eyes that there was a challenge, contempt and disgust, towards me.
But I didn't pay too much attention to it, continuing to stare at Earl Phantomhive.
Then I saw my master run over and hug the young Earl. But the Earl asked only in a voice as cold as ice:
_ Alois Trancy, what did you come here to find me for? And why did you meet me so early in the morning?!
My employer replied:
_ Don't be so cold, Ciel! Just wanted to visit!
I saw Earl Phantomhive put his hand on his forehead, sighing. Perhaps the Earl did not like the presence of that person (Alois Trancy) because perhaps the Earl found it annoying.
Then suddenly I saw the Earl of Phantomhive turn to look, the moment our eyes met I saw the Earl doing something very strange. I winked at the Earl and he immediately turned his face away.
I just smiled, a wicked smile. I looked up at the Earl who was being bothered by my master. I think I have a plan to capture this Earl's soul~

Ciel's P.O.V

When I got back to the mansion, I fainted, so my butler took me to my bedroom and bandaged my wound. I'm in a coma so I don't know anything.
After that, I guess I slept for a long time until morning. Sebastian came into the room, opened the curtains, and called me to wake up. He said:
_ Master! Time to wake up! You have some sudden visitors today!
When I heard that, I sat up. Now it's only 7:30, why did that guest come so early?!
I sighed, looked at Sebastian and said:
_ I know! Get dressed and prepare breakfast for me!
Sebastian immediately obeyed. He opened the closet and took out a dark blue suit, along with a few other belongings of mine. Sebastian began to undress me: his skillful fingers undressed my pajamas and suit perfectly. After a while, I was dressed in that suit. Then he said that I would have breakfast with the other guest. I just glared at him in annoyance and didn't say anything more.
I walked out of the bedroom, followed by Sebastian. I went downstairs to meet the 'unannounced' guest. And surprise not, that guest is ALOIS YES!!
I was hugged by that Alois Trancy, as if my stabbing didn't exist. I gently pry away from him and ask why he is seeing me at such an early morning.
That guy just smiled, said he just wanted to visit me and hugged me tightly again. I put my hand on my forehead and sighed. I don't think my mornings will be disturbed by this person.
Then I had the feeling that someone was staring at me, and I glanced down at where the Alois Trancy had sat and met the eyes of his butler, Claude.
Claude met my eyes, we looked at each other and the butler suddenly winked at me, I felt like I saw a strong desire in those eyes.
I quickly turned away, continuing to 'receive' the owner of the Trancy house. To be honest, I found him very annoying, not at all aristocratic. I received him without knowing that, in addition to the butler Sebastian who was looking at me, there was a butler on the other side who was looking at me and smiling.
To be continued...