Chap 6: Kidnap

Light summary:Claude Faustus and Sebastian Michaelis got into a fight with the four servants of the Trance family. As a result, both sides tie and Sebastian returns to the Phantomhive mansion.Meanwhile, Claude completes the quest and takes away Alois Trancy's soul. He can then steal Ciel Phantomhive's soul.———————————————————————————

Claude's P.O.V

After obtaining Alois Trancy's soul, I decided to go to the Phantomhive mansion to prepare my next plan. Now, just killing the head butler of the Phantomhive family would mean that my plan was very successful, a complete success.I quickly teleported to the Phantomhive mansion, it seems that the Phantomhive house is currently having guests. I think this is an opportune moment to act (since Sebastian is receiving guests and Ciel is busy right now).I quickly flew around the mansion and then I also found the person I was looking for all this time, Ciel Phantomhive. Earl Phantomhive seems to be busy checking the company's documents without being alert at all. I giggled when I saw the count's defenseless expression. Maybe it'll be easier this time.I appeared in front of the earl's office door and knocked softly. I heard the reply "Come in" I giggled, the Earl seems to have noticed the anomaly because right after that I heard the Earl's voice asking "Who is it?!"I opened the door and entered, facing the young Earl. I can see Count Ciel Phantomhive's surprised expression. But then the Earl quickly pulled out his gun and pointed it at me.Oh my God! Didn't that Sebastian guy ever tell his master that guns can't hurt demons?I stood looking at the Earl with interest. Truly shameless as the head Earl of the Phantomhive family, the ghost family also known as... the devil aristocrat. Then, I disappeared, leaving the confused Earl standing there. I suddenly appeared behind me and quickly covered my mouth with one hand, while the other hand gripped the earl's wrist that was holding the gun. The gun fell from my hand and I quickly wrapped my arm around Earl Phantomhive's waist. He struggled fiercely hoping to get out, but how could his strength match that of a demon like me? I crouched down, bringing my face close to the earl's earlobe, and whispered:Don't struggle in vain, Ciel Phantomhive. Because I won't let you get away from me so easily! Your soul... will be mine~Earl Ciel Phantomhive then faints from a scent that only demons possess. I gently carried the Earl and looked at his face.Earl Phantomhive's face is so beautiful and sharp, now I also understand the reason why the Phantomhive family is called the devil noble. Because in addition to cruelty, but also because everyone in the family also possesses deadly beauty. His eyes were closed, as if he were fast asleep. The pink lips are slightly open, very beautiful and attractive.Reaching out to brush away the curls covering her chubby cheeks like a child, combined with porcelain white skin, this innocent but deadly beauty is enhanced.I carried Earl Ciel Phantomhive and gave me a ghostly smile. Then I popped open the window and snuck away. And finally I succeeded in kidnapping Earl Ciel Phantomhive!

Ciel's P.O.V

Today the Phantomhive mansion hosted a party organized by my fiancé, Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford without consulting me. Elizabeth never gets tired of the noise, on the contrary she absolutely loves to organize parties.But today I have a lot of paperwork from the company that needs to be reviewed today. So I had to ask Sebastian to handle the party and reception, while I had to stay in the office to finish the work.I was going through the paperwork when suddenly I heard a knock on the door, I thought it was Sebastian so I answered him "Come in" but I immediately heard a chuckle. It wasn't Sebastian, and it wasn't the voice of any of the guests. I immediately stood up and asked, "Who is it?!"The office door opened and Claude Faustus stepped in again?! I stand shocked why is Claude here?! Isn't that guy supposed to be in the same place as master? But without thinking much, I immediately pulled out my gun and pointed it at Claude.Then he suddenly disappeared, I felt extremely bewildered. Suddenly, a hand grabbed my mouth from behind, and the other hand gripped my wrist holding the gun.I dropped the gun and the other hand quickly wrapped around my waist. I struggled with all my might but... couldn't get away. Claude leaned down next to me, pressed his lips to my rim and whispered:Don't struggle in vain, Ciel Phantomhive. Because I won't let you get away from me so easily! Your soul... will be mine~When I heard that sentence, I shivered with fear. What does he mean?! Why would he do this when he already has an owner?!Questions kept running through my head. But then suddenly I smelled a strange fragrance. It made me feel powerless and weak. I tried very hard not to faint, but in the end I couldn't stand it anymore and I fainted right in Claude's arms.

Tina's P.O.V

Claude took Ciel to escape from the Phantomhive mansion, back to the Trancy mansion. Before leaving, he did not forget to put on Ciel a... yellow spider web all over his body, leaving a piece of paper for Sebastian.Arriving at the Trancy mansion, Claude opened the door and entered. At the door was Hannah, who was waiting for Claude to return from his trip through the Phantomhive mansion. Hannah asked:Claude, who is this? Why are you holding this boy in your arms... like that?!Claude looked down at Ciel's sleeping face and replied:_ As our new master, Ciel Phantomhive!Yellow to dark greenDark green becomes night greenAnd... Alois Trancy to Ciel PhantomhiveClaude hummed as he carried Ciel upstairs, where Alois' bedroom had been. Claude entered the room and laid Ciel on the bed, covered with a blanket. Acts like a loyal butler, dedicated to serving his young master.Claude reached out and stroked Ciel's cheek and smiled, eyes shining with endless lust. As for Sebastian, needless to say anyone can guess his expression, right?To be continued...