01

A/N: Their already dating
~~~~~
-Todoroki' s P.O.V~
I sat there spinning my pencil in my hand, thinking about mine and my boyfriends conversation last night.

~last night~
~Deku's P.O.V~
"Sho, s-so my next heat starts tomorrow, a-and..." I sat there in front of my alpha boyfriend Sho, at the bridge of crying."Shhh, it's already baby you can tell me. Are you okay? What's bothering you? Sho said pulling me onto his lap in a hug, with a warm calming face. He started to release his calming hormones that smelt like candy canes. "I-I WANT YOU TO MARK ME!" I yelled, starting to tear up a bit as Todoroki slowly pulled out of the hug with a bit of a serious face. "Are you sure about this? You know once your marked there's no going back." Sho said looking at me waiting for ny response as he pulled back into the hug trying to calm me down. I accidentally without knowing, start to release my distress hormones that smelt like sour vanilla."W-what are you saying? Do you not wanna mark me?" I said in a sob."No, that's not what I meant, it's just are you 100% sure your ready for this? Also what if something happens because of your heat and we ya know..." I said looking at Izzy's head as I slowly ran my fingers through his soft curly hair.*Sniffles*"W-well than I guess we take it to the next step...." I said as deep blush covered my entire face.
~Present~
~Todoroki's P.O.V~
I was paying attention to the lesson when suddenly my phone started ringing at Mr.Aizawa stared back at me giving me a nod, indicating that I could step out to answer it.
~I'm the hall~
{} means call
{Baby, are you alright? I'm at school right now. Do you want me to come see you?} I asked over the phone
{N-need..... A-a-lpha} I could hear Izu over the phone, with a raspy tired but sexual tone. I knew it, he needed me because of his heat.
{Alright I'll be over after school. Alright?} I said getting a bit worried. {N-no, need a-alpha n-now} Izu whined over the phone. {A-alright I'll be there give me 15-10 minutes. Love you. Bye} I said as I ended the call and went back into the classroom.
~When he got to Izu~
~Izuku's P.O.V~
I heard my mom knocking on the door. "N-not a good time m-mom." I stuttered my heat barley letting me talk."But honey, Sho is here. Do you want me to send him up?" Inko said worryingly trough her sons door. "Y-yes please. T-thank you" I said slowly getting up and unlocking my door.
~when sho was at the door~
*knock knock* "S-sho is that you?" I asked talking to whoever was behind my bedroom door. "Yea it's me, can I come in?" Sho asked precociously, as I laid comfy in my nest. I hummed in response. The door opened as my alpha walked in and came up to me. "Can I lay in your nest with you?" Sho asked softly, knowing to never just get into an Omegas nest without their permission. "Mhmm" I hummed getting ready for cuddles."You scent is so intoxicating." Sho said his head on my sent gland"Sh-Sho, please mark me."I said turning over to face him.I looked back to see a smirk on his face.
~~~~