02

A/N:⚠️Smut warning ⚠️
~~~~
~Sho's P.O.V~
I quickly hoped off the bed and took Izu with me and pined him to the door. "Like this?" I asked grinding our very hard cocks against one another. "MORE! MORE, ALPHA!"Izu moaned and yelling at his alpha. "Hehe, you asked for it." Sho said pushing Izu back onto the bed.

    I captured Izu's lips, and bit down you his lower lip asking for entrance, as he opened his mouth slowley I quickly slipped my tounge in exploring his mouth. I start unbuttoning Izu's shirt, not losing this heated kiss. As he started to take off mine. We finally released for air after a long heated kiss.
     "You ready love~?" I asked in a seductive .I started to slowley slid down Izu's shorts. "Wow, someone already all wet for me~." I said looking at the slick dripping down his thighs and a small puddle in his boxers. I quickly stood up and took off my pants and boxers, revealing my large, painfully hard cock.

      "Love, come suck me off~" I said as Izu got up and sat on his knees staring lustfully at me as he started to lick and suck on my tip. I was getting impatient so I grabbed a decent chunk of Izu's hair and started face fucking him. I could hear Izu's small moans and gasps against my cock.

      As soon as I felt it was wet enough I removed Izu's head from my cock, and threw him on the bed. I slowley bend down and pulled his boxers off. One they were off, without a warning I put in one of my fingers into Izu's drenched tight little hole. "Gahhhh, m-mmmm A-alpha feels g-good." Izu moaned as he quickly add two more fingers, stretching his hole.
       While I was twirling my fingers in his hole he suddenly arched his back and curled his toes. I found his prostate. "G-ahhh, I-I-I'm gonna cum~" Izu said before he came all over our stomachs. I couldn't handle it anymore, so I removed my fingers and I sat against the wall pulling izu to sit on my lap."You wanna ride me like a cowboy~"I asked as izu slowly stood up.

    He aligned my cock to his entrance as I grabbed his hole and slowly lowered him onto me. Once I was halfway he started whimpering, so I quickly captured his lips and pulled him into a heated hiss as I quickly finished getting him fully onto my cock.

         "S-STOP IT HURTS, please do a different position" Izu begged as he started crying. I slowly lay him on his back and waited for him to be ready.

Like before I waited for Izu to adjust to my length. "Tell me when your ready for me to move" I said placing kisses, sucking, and leaving hickeys on his neck.

     "Y-you can move." Izu quietly said as I started to slowly roll my hips. "A-ahhhhh~. F-faster alpha!"Izu started whining.

     I started to pull in and out going faster and faster with each deep thrust. I could her Izu's sweat moans echo in the room. "I-I-." I cut izu off."Cum for alpha baby." I said, and at the izu released all of our sweaty stomachs. He threw his head back screaming and moaning my name as I picked up at an even faster rate.

      We were so in the moment we didn't realize my knot had started to form. Izu had pulled his legs up as close to his chest as they possibly could go, with that my cock reached all the way to him womb, i thrusted even faster as my knot started inflating more than it already was.

   We didn't realize about my knot until it was full, and locked inside of izu."c-come inside alpha." Izu said as I shot me seed directly into his womb. As soon as I came, I quickly claimed izu, after a bit I licked clean the small patch of blood droplets on our new bond.

    "A-a-alpha, I-I'm sleepy." Izu said as I adjusted so he was comfy, and started massaging my fingers through his thick green silky soft curls. "Sleep baby, I'll be here when you wake." I said as izu and me slowly drifted off to sleep.

A/N: please let me know , if it is early for smut? Anyways hope you enjoyed! :)