04

Izu's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Me and sho were on the couch watching my favorite movie( Ms. Congeniality) when I got this sudden wave of nausea so I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could as Sho quickly paused the movie and swiftly got off the couch to follow me.

"Baby shhhh, you ok?" Sho asked as he rubbed my back while I was leaned against the toilet throwing up my gut.
"What the fuck do you think?"I asked with a raspy voice for to throwing up.
"Imma gusse no..." sho said chuckling softly as he continued to rub my back.

"What is wrong with me?" I asked Sho as we lay back down on the couch."how the fuck would I know. All I know is you must have caught something." Sho said intertwining his fingers with my curls."I mean it is flu season, but I've never gotten sick..."izu said worried. "Lucky..." I scoffed quietly so he couldn't hear me.

Nobody's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How you felling now baby?" Sho asked as he looked down to his mate to see him sleeping and snoring softly. He kissed his forehead then carried Izu to their shared bedroom and laid him down.

Izu's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I groggily woke up to see it almost pitch black outside, and saw Sho's arm wrapped loosely around my waist as he cuddled me from behind.

I suddenly started to feel sick again so I quickly threw sho's arm off from around my waist accidentally making his hand hit the wall and threw the blanket off me. I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up.

Shortly after Sho came in looking worried and extremely tired. "Baby are you okay? It's 2 AM..."Sho asked in a worried tone as he walked over to me and started to rub my back.

After what felt like forever I finally stopped throwing up. "I think we should go to the doctors tomorrow. I'm getting really worried about you love." Sho said as we walked back to our shared room

"I- fine...." I said as I payed down and bed and quickly curled up into the warm blanket covering our bed. "Goodnight love...." Sho said re-wrapping his arm around me as he started to run his fingers through my hair