-Forgot.-

Eomma: Anyways... Do you guys want to hang out tommorow?
Appa: Sure!
Jake: Can't, me and uwon have schedules
uwon: ^ yeah...
Eomma: welp, next time?
Jake: Alright
uwon: Okie
Eomma: Eunchae and Leeseo?
manchae: Sure Eomma! The last time we hung out was with your other members.
Eomma: Mkay
Eomma: Leeseo wbu?
hyun: Yeah okay, I'll go. I haven't hung out with you for a month :D
Eomma: Okieeee. What time?
manchae: idk
hyun: ^ (2) ask appa or smt
Eomma: Hubby, what time you wanna go? :>
Appa: Ermmm.... 5:30 PM?
Eomma: Okay! Cya guys then.

Author's POV
As Hyemin turns her phone off, she checked the time on her phone. "9:00"
'It's still a bit early, I'll just play minecraft for a while' Hyemin said in her mind. As Hyemin opened minecraft, a figure seems to walk to Hyemin's direction.

"Hey unnie!!! Let's play minecraft together!" Hanni said

"Mkay, you wanna use my laptop?" Hyemin asked Hanni

"Nope, I feel like using my phone." Hanni explained.

"Okay then." Hyemin said. The two made a realm, they built their house and killed mobs to survive.

"Okay, that's enough. I'll play again tommorow." Hyemin told Hanni

"Okay unnie!" Hanni said

"By the way, did you see Haerin?" Hyemin asked Hanni who saw Haerin earlier.

"I did actually, she's watching a movie in the living room." Hanni told Hyemin.

"Okay, thank you for telling me~" Hyemin said heading to the living room. As Hyemin reached the living room, she held her phone to see what time it is already. '10:15'
Hyemin saw Haerin watching a movie on netflix. (Hyemin was actually the owner of the netflix account, she let Haerin borrow. Minji asked for permission to use it. Hanni stole it. Hyein saw Hyemin's password and decided to use it. Danielle payed it with Hyemin to use it.)
Hyemin hugged Haerin while also watching the movie Haerin was watching.

"Oh, you're here." Haerin said

"Yeah, sorry for forgetting~" Hyemin said, Haerin just scoffed and ignored Hyemin.

Flashback

While Hyemin and Haerin was cuddling inside the van.

"Let's watch a movie together at the dorm." Haerin said to Hyemin

"Mhm." Hyemin said obviously not listening because she was busy chatting on her gc, Haerin thinks she's listening though.

"Okay, don't forget." Haerin said before sleeping.

While Haerin was still watching her movie, she didn't notice that Hyemin was already sleeping.

"Such a sleepyhead." Haerin said still mad at Hyemin for forgetting. After a few minutes when Haerin finished watching, she looked at Hyemin once again and...

Haerin left her at the couch, although Haerin didn't forget to give her a blanket and a pillow. Haerin turned the tv off and went inside the room, she went out of the room and put the pillow under Hyemin's head and out the blanket on Hyemin's body.

To be continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poor Hyemin 😔, btw sorry for not updating for a while! I was focused at updating "Dangerous Woman" and I had to go to school!