- Date -

3rd Person
As the two were looking at each other, they were lost in each other's eyes and too focused, not even noticing a figure walking towards them.

Once the figure saw this she was fuming inside, but outside she had a poker face.

She cleared her throat then went inside the room, purposely bumping Haerin's shoulder to stop the two from looking at each other's eyes.

" Oh, I'm sorry. " Hanni apologized then patted Haerin's shoulder that was hit by her own.

" Ani, It's fine. " Haerin said with an annoyed tone then walked out of the room.

Hanni looked at Hyemin but to her suprise, the latter was already looking at her. Hanni was too happy to know her unnie was looking at her, Hyemin tilted her head as soon as she saw the younger smiling.

Hanni was the first to look away then sat on her bed, meanwhile Hyemin went into the bathroom to take a shower. She then wore her clothes that she had bought when she hang out with her sunbae-nims.

 She then wore her clothes that she had bought when she hang out with her sunbae-nims

( The clothes )

She went out of the bathroom then grabbed her phone and her wallet, she thought Hanni would notice her and ask her but no, Hanni was too busy on her phone to even notice Hyemin was dressed up.

Hyemin went outside of the room, she felt stares on her again, not normal stares, cold stares that made her shiver.

" Where you heading to? " Someone asked her with their hands on Hyemin's waist, Hyemin already knew who it was. Minji.

" Just gonna hang out with a friend unnie. " Hyemin answered, she felt the nodding of Minji. She tried to let go of the older's grip, but Minji didn't let her go, not until Minji lets her.

" Mkay then, becareful. " Minji said then finally let go of the younger. Hyemin walked out of the dorm then used the elevator, she saw her one of her sunbae-nim walking in. It was Sunoo, Sunoo was basically Hyemin's first friend in hybe.

Hyemin immediately bowed whne she saw Sunoo, Sunoo bowed back. As soon as the door closed Hyemin was already in Sunoo's arms.

" Oh my god! How are you these days?! I missed you!!! " Sunoo said as Hyemin laughs at Sunoo's cuteness.

" I'm good, you? " Hyemin answers Sunoo's question then also asked Sunoo

" Fine, although we've been busy. " Sunoo answered

" By the way, are you meeting someone? " Sunoo asked Hyemin

" Actually yeah, I'm gonna meet Sullyoon unnie. " Hyemin answered, Sunoo gave her a ' :o ' face.

" Ooh, is it a date? " Sunoo asks the younger with a teasing tone

" Maybe? " Hyemin answered hesitantly, not knowing what to answer. The elevator dinged, meaning they were already in the main lobby. Hyemin waved at Sunoo as Sunoo waves back.

A black van arrives in front of hybe, the door opens. Hyemin seems to notice it, it was Sullyoon's van. She got in then closed the door.

" Hyeminieeee~ " Sullyoon says then hugged Hyemin as Hyemin hugs back.

Hyemin's POV
I put my seatbelt on, after I did I looked at Sullyoon who was still putting her seatbelt on. After she did she looked back at me.

" I'm sure you're gonna love where we're gonna go to unnie " I told Sullyoon unnie as she chuckles

" We're here girls. " Sullyoon unnie's manager told us, I bow as Sullyoon unnie thanks her manager.

Once we went out of the van, Sullyoon unnie was already in awe. I laugh at her cuteness then drag her inside the cafe.

" Hello, I booked a a VIP room " I told the staff while giving a card to her, she then gesture us to follow her then leads us to the room. The room was just normal though but not that much people 'cause me and Sullyoon unnie didn't want to have scandals.

We both looked around the VIP room, it was fancy beautiful and peaceful. I suddenly had an idea of taking a picture, I took my phone out of my pocket then took a photo of the room, without me and Sullyoon unnie though.

I opened the instagram app then went to profile, and let me tell you something. I'm the only memeber that is active on instagram since we already have phoning.

 I'm the only memeber that is active on instagram since we already have phoning

594,240 likes
newjeans_official cafe date<3 -🦊

lee.won_ rich gworl fr fr.

foxy.min woah?! A date?
  hyeminmin yeah she's w me rn /j

nwjnsluv can we just notice how expensive that looks though?

click to view comments...

After I turned my phone off, the waiteress was already there.

" May I take your order? " The waitress said as we both look at our menu, I gestured unnie to order first.

" One green tea and a strawberry cheescake please. " Sullyoon unnie ordered then the waitress looked at me.

" A hot chocolate and a blueberry cheescake. " I told the waitress as she nods then walked away.

" So unnie, how are you guys? " I ask Sullyoon unnie

" Well, we've been great. We already had a comeback so yeah. " Sullyoon unnie replies as I nod

" What about you? " Sullyoon unnie asked back as I put my thumb and pointer finger in my chin, thinking on how I should reply.

"  Well, fine. " I reply as Sullyoon unnie nods slowly

" By the way Hyemin, the girls are looking forward to see you. " Sullyoon unnie said making me look at her and titled my head, she giggle then nodded.

" Well maybe next time I could go there. " I told Sullyoon unnie making her smile

" Wait Haewon unnie is calling me. " Sullyoon unnie said then answered the call

" Yes, I'm with Hyemin. Don't worry unnie we will be safe. "

" Hyemin-ah, Haewon unnie wants to see you. " Sullyoojn unnie told me then gave her phone to me. I saw Haewon unnie smiling while waving, I also did the same.

" How are you Hyemin? " Haewon unnie asked me

" Good unnie! Thanks for asking, how about you? " I answered then asked Haewon unnie

" Great! Please be safe going back home, See you soon! " Haewon unnie said then waved, I gave Sullyoon unnie her phone as she bid her goodbye to Haewon unnie.