- Drunk? -

3rd Person
It's 8:30 PM and the girls arent sleeping yet, except Danielle and Hyein. Their manager let them have a break for a week so they can do whatever they want. Hyemin got a message from their Manager that we was gonna bring 'something', she told the girls. They thought it was just food so they just waited for their Manager. Their Manager finally arrived, Hyemin heard someone knocking on the door. She thought it was their Manager, when she opened the door, she was right.

" Here, enjoy. Your CEO said you can drink, just this time. " Their manager said and gave Hyemin a pack of soju then walked away

" Wha- " Hyemin got cut off

" What is it? " Minji asked the younger

" Erm... " Hyemin hummed then showed the older what it was

" ... "

" ..... "

" Uhm, let's just bring it over there. " Minji said then pointed at the table. Hyemin being Hyemin, she obeyed Minji just like a obedient dog.

Hyemin's POV
When I obeyed unnie to put the uhm you know what in the table, Haerin and Hanni looked at me.

" Why do you have a pack of soju- " Hanni asked

" Don't know, Manager-nim gave me it. " I answered

" Eh? Why would Manager-nim give us soju when we're underage?- except you and Minji unnie " Haerin asked

" I don't know, there's a letter wait. " I said then read the letter

' Hey, if you're wondering why I sent you this. It's a gift for your birthday, enjoy! - CEO-nim '

" Oh! Now I understand, here read it. " I said then gave the letter, I ran to Minji unnie.

" Unnie, there was a letter with it! " I explained, Minji unnie dragged me to the kitchen. Haerin saw Minji unnie dragging me, holding hands. She immediately glared at our hands, Minji unnie just smirked.

" I'll read it, wait. " Minji unnie said then grabbed the letter, still not letting go of my hand. Hanni saw our hands connected, she gave me a glare.
' Why are they acting like this?- ' I said in my mind

" Let's drink it anyway. " Minji unnie said after reading the letter. We got drinking cups, I poured soju on my cup then drank it.

(Timskip)
After a few shots.
We drank a few shots, I knew Minji unnie was drunk, she kept talking non-sense.

" Unnie I really think you should stop drinkin- " I said but got cut off, unnie put her hand on my mouth to prevent me from scolding her.

" Shh, didn't CEO-nim said enjoy? " Minji unnie asked I just hesitantly nodded

" Well then, I'm gonna stop drinking. " Hanni said after drinking a shot

" Mkay, sleep well. " I greeted Hanni, she went to our room. I felt cold stares at me, I just ignored it then drank a shot. When Minji unnie saw me drinking a shot, she also drank a shot. Haerin was just looking at me, she then also drank a shot.

" I'll head to bed, don't get too drunk. " Haerin said then also went to our room

" Well, it's only the two of us huh? " Minji unnie said making me look at her, she had a smirk on her face. I just kept on drinking and drinking, until I was drunk. If I was drunk, then unnie must be VERY drunk.

" You know, I wondered why Hanni and Haerin was fighting for you. But now I understand. " Unnie said something but I didn't hear the last part.

" Huh? Did you say something else unnie? " I asked Minji unnie as she just shook her head then drank another shot. Minji unnie went to the kitchen to get something, I just kept drinking more and more, I wanted to drink until I was unconscious . I was getting dizzy and dizier, I saw a figure walking towards me.

" Are you okay Hyemin? " Minji unnie asked me, I just chuckle because of how caring unnie is even if she's drunk.

" Unnie, I bet the person you're gonna date will be lucky. You're so caring and mature, even if you're drunk. " I slowly stopped being dizzy, unnie stopped talking then walked closer to me. She only stopped when our faces were only a few inches apart, I didn't mind cause I just thought she was just drunk.

" Because that person will be you. " Unnie whispered but loud enough for me to hear, I was confused on what she was saying.

" P-pardon? " I said as unnie chuckles

" Hyemin, are you doing this on purpose or are you just really clueless? " Unnie kept saying non-sense.

" Unnie, you should really just sleep. " I said as I was about to stand up to lead unnie in her room, not until she pushed me on the couch. She crawled on top of me then pecked my lips. Unnie stradled and grinded on my lap, I was confused why my arms held unnie's waist ' What the fuck is happening? Fuck my brain, why would you do this shit. ' I said in my mind as unnie just kept on doing what she was doing. Unnie kissed me again, since I didn't respond to unnie's lips, unnie bit my bottom lip making me moan.

" u-unnie- " I said but got cut off

" Shush, be quiet and be a good girl for unnie. " Unnie whispered. My brain processed what unnie was saying, making me quiet. I still had to kiss back, unnie was just gonna keep bitting my lip if I didn't. I just let unnie do whatever she wants because she's drunk, or is she? Unnie finally stopped kissing me, she chuckled then went to her room. I just kept drinking, trying to forget what happened. I saw another figure walking towards me, Hanni.

" Unnie, stop drinking. " Hanni told me then sat down beside me to cuddle. She put her face in the crook of my neck. She removed her face away from my neck.

" Hmm? " I hum asking her why she stopped hugging me

" Unnie, why do you have a bite mark on your lip? " She asked me

" Uhm..." I was unsure what to answer her

" Unnie, be honest. Did you make out with Minji unnie? " She asked me in a warm but angry tone, I just stayed quiet.

" I knew it. " She said then pushed me to the kitchen, she pinned me to the wall then also started kissing me. I just kissed back, I don't know why. My siblings always told me to follow my heart and not my mind, but I usually follow my mind, so just for this time I'll follow my heart. I felt her smile during the kiss, she kissed my neck until she hit my g-spot. ( erm... )

" Hanni~ " I moaned when she kept kissing my sweet spot, she smirked then bit my neck. She was about to walk away, not until I pulled her then kissed her. She giggled then finally went away, I sat down on the couch.

" What the fuck just happened? " I ask myself. I just didn't mind it cause I won't be able to fall asleep. I cleaned up then took a bath. I went inside my room, seeing Hanni sleeping peacfully, although I didn't see Haerin. I shrugged it off then layed on my bed, I took my phone from my pocket then scrolled on pinterest. I heard the door opening so I looked at the door seeing Haerin, I stood up about to get some water. Not until Haerin pinned me to the wall ( not one, not two but three times (': ) Haerin kissed me, I was too tired to kiss back. She bit my neck and lip until I kissed back, she kissed my collarbone then kissed my lips again.

" Hyemin unnie is only mine. " She said then gently pushed me to the bathroom.

To be continued.