2 days before classes- chapter 2

James wakes up and immediately fall off the bed. He hit his head on his nightstand that had abnormally sharp corners and cut it without realizing. He left his room and went to get breakfast. "Did you-er- what.. happened.." Snape said to James. "What?"james said, thinking snape was being rude. "Your forehead. It's errr- bleeding" "WHAT!?" James said in surprise. He put his hand to his forehead to wipe it and guess what was there. A red metallic liquid. Also know as blood. James ran to the bathroom along with Severus. "Oh no" James said in worry. There was a huge gash on his forehead. "That's an easy fix. Look at me." James looks at Severus. He grabs James' chin to steady his face. He put a healing spell on it. "There." Snape Said. "T-thanks." James had grown incredibly hot when Severus got hold of his chin.

"Are you coming?" Snape asked. "H-huh? Oh- oh yea." James had said. They walked to the kitchen and made some pancakes. When they were finished James said "I'm sorry." Snape was very confused. "What?" Snape replied to James. "I'm sorry for everything I did in school. Can we start again? As-as friends." James said with a sound of hopefulness in his voice. "Uhm. Sure. But I don't want to be friends. Maybe in the future." Snape said. When he said that James smiled very hard. "Thank you." James said. He then ran to his room to change.

Snapes p.o.v.

Did-did James APOLOGIZE? No. Nope. I saw him run to his room. Probably to change  considering he was in boxers and a t shirt that looked hot on h- NO. I hate him. But he did get hotter since 7th year at Hogwarts. It's been what? 4 years since I saw him. Even though I am still kind of upset that he stole Lily from me... I got over her.

I remembered it was Saturday and I needed to set up for classes. School did start but I still needed to set up for them. I had to tell James where I was going "IM GOING TO SET UP FOR MY CLASSES!" I yelled to him "OKAY!" he yelled back. I left to go set up. I saw how messy it was and knew this was going to take awhile....

James' p.o.v.

He's gone to set up for classes. I walked into his room to see what he had. He had a room exactly like mine but had Slytherin themed bed. He also had a- BISEXUAL PRIDE FLAG? 'Since when did he like MEN?! Well I think he was reading multiple lgbtq+ books in school... but i didn't know HE was gay.' James thought. He walked around more and found some... books... ones that kids should not read. He had A LOT of books. He didn't even have a enough shelves for all of them!

He left his room and found fruit snacks. But they were shaped like magical creatures. He was also wearing a plain white t-shirt but it was cut right below his chest. So a crop top. He was also wearing black baggy shorts that had the word "lion" all over the band. He was sitting on the kitchen counter that was in snapes quarters. He basically has a house in hogwarts. He then heard a door open for snape to walk through

Snape p.o.v.

I walked through the door to see James sitting on the counter wearing a crop top with black baggy shorts. I started blushing but luckily my hair hid it. I hurried to my room to think about what I just saw. JAMES. POTTER. HAS. ABS. AND. IS. HOT.

a few hours later. Time: 2:27 PM (still snapes pov)

I will never forget James' body. He was so hot! I decided to read an 18+ book but all I could think of was james' body when I read THOOSE scenes. Do I like him? No-I hate him! I decided to go get some food in the kitchen but I see James pacing. "Is something wrong" I ask him. He jumps and says "huh-oh no no not at all!" "Tell me." I demand. "Fine... so.." he goes on to tell me that he realized Lily was homophobic. (No hate to lily! Love her!)

James' p.o.v

"She didn't say it but..she showed it. It was so obvious!" I rambled. "I should have known too." He says. "Is it cause you're bisexual?" I say without thinking. "How did y-" he starts but I cut him off. "I went in your room! Sorry!" "Its whatever. We should get some sleep. Its already 9:34. Somehow." He says "really?" I reply. I look at the time to see 9:35. "Merlin! Well... goodnight." I say to him while walking to my room. "Night."

I jump onto my bed thinking about stuff. Do I tell Remus what I found out about lily? Do I tell Sirius? I feel like now would be a bad time to tell Sirius as he just came out as aroace.(aroace Sirius supremacy) I decided to go for a walk.

I leave snapes- or mine AND snapes quarters to walk around hogwarts. Sadly, nobody can know Im here so i cant eat in the great hall. I walk everywhere around Hogwarts. When I came back to our quarters I see its 4:32 AM. I lay on the couch to take a nap. This is going to be a long year...