Kinda... sweet

James P.O.V.
Kissed me.... HE KISSED ME! HIS LIPS WERE SO SOFT AND SWEET!

Severus P.O.V.
kissed him.. I ran out of the room before he could say anything.. His lips are so soft...oh god I'm so scared. I knew mcgonagall could tell I was scared because she asked me what was wrong. I didn't have the guts to tell anyone what happened but I still told her. "I kissed someone" I said as quietly as I could but she still heard it. "Who?" She said excitedly. "Nobody. It doesn't matter." I say to her. "James." She whispers.

"No. Absolutely not. Disgusting. That would be like kissing a house elf." I say to her, faking being disgusted. No mater what I say she will know I kissed James. "How was it." She says, boredly. "Amazing. I wish I could have kissed him for longer but I couldn't. But what am I supposed to do when I get back in my chambers?!" I Mutter to her. "I don't know." No help, she is. No help.

James' POV
Where. Is. He. I want to talk about what happened this morning. I also can't stop picturing him.. in a non- PG 13 way.. I mean- nevermind. I hear him walk in. "There you are." I say, like and angry parent after their child got home and 9:01 and not 9:00. "I'm sorry about what happened this morning." Severus mutters quickly and scared. "No I- listen. I liked the.. the kiss.. unless you didn't like it then-" he cuts me off. "I loved it so much."

He.... HE LOVED IT! I can't stop myself from dancing around the room in happiness. All I wanted to do in that moment was su-