1 day before classes- chapter 3

I know its not a lot but thanks for 10 reads! :)

Snapes p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of crying. I walk out of my room to find James sleep crying..
"James? JAMES!" I say to wake him. "Huh-? What-what happened?" He said with a hint of confusion. "Why were you sleep crying?" I ask him. "Oh.." he said with realization. "I er don't know..." He ended. "Okay.. i have to get to he great hall for breakfast." I say. "O-okay.." I leave.

James' p.o.v.

I cry and cry. No idea. I make some toast and pumpkin juice for breakfast. I just... couldn't stop crying. But I feel like I'm not crying over lily. If it's not lily then who? Snape? No. Way. I hated him! I still kinda do. I hear a noise and the window and open it. It's a letter for me. It reads:

To James-
Snape? Man that sucks! Also I'm still really sorry about lily. Also, I was able to convince dumbledore to not leave Harry with the Dursleys so... he may or may not be living with me. Anyways, I hope everything thing gets better! Get back to me:)

-from, the one and only Sirius Orion Black.

Damn I'm lucky to have Sirius. I immediately write back:

To Sirius-
It's getting better! But I'm not sad about lily. She was homophobic. But anyways how's everything going for you? Also having Snape as a roommate is not that bad, surprisingly. Take good care of Harry for me!

- from prongs (aka, James potter)

I immediately send it back. I start to wonder where Severus is. He has been gone for to long. I start to panic and worry about where he is. Did I miss him? What? No. Way. I pace all around the kitchen. I then hear a door opening and saw-mcgonagall?!

"Come quick!" She said. We hurry out of room. "What-what happened?!" I say confused and concerned. "When was the last time you saw him?" Mcgonagall asked. "Who-Severus? I haven't seen him since this morning before breakfast." I reply. "Oh dear..." she says with worry in her voice. "What? What-what happened to him? Is he hurt?!" I ask. "He never showed up to breakfast...."