Part Two: Infestation

I was in the car with my half brother Hunt. Although it was barely obvious thanks to my cheating dad, he and our mum were black and I clearly wasn't. We aren't as close as we should but he makes me hang out with his friends. He says it cause no one else is good enough for his baby sister. I was only three months younger than him. He never lets me do anything or talk to anyone I want to. He acts like it's because he's protective but he's really just worried about his own image.

In the front of the car was Jacey and her boyfriend Danny who also happened to be Hunts best friend. He and Jacey are in love but they never act like it really.

"But I really think I might have a chance" Jacey finished her rant about her grades and he chances of graduating.

"It's okay Jacey I'll help you study" I offered leaning forward to her seat.

"I love you Jules" She spun around with a smiled on her face.

I heard a loud crash sound ahead of us and recognised Tamras cars far ahead. We pulled over behind them. All we could see was them getting out of their car. Danny stuck his head out of the car to see what was going on. He backed up a little and sped off towards the car. He came to a fast stop next to the car. He snatched Jaceys red slushy right out of her hands and threw it at the guy I recognised to be Randall. He was lonely and weird, although oddly enough was the more attractive than anyone in this car.

"Fucking bullseye!" Hunt yelled then proceeded to lean over me "Hey Tammy" He smiled.

I was so obvious he had a crush on her. He wasn't even trying to hide it.

"Oh my god, such a cute fit babe" Jacey slid down her sunglasses.

Spoiler alert it was not a cute fit. It was boring.

"Right, thanks" She did her stupid annoying laugh.

"What the fuck?" Randall interrupted.

"Oh I'm sorry man, hey, I didn't mean to hit you right there" Danny laughed.

"What were you aiming at?" Randal looked pissed and had cold red liquid running down his white shirt.

"I was aiming for your head" the wheels rolled and we were off again.
~

"Phones in the bag guys" Mr. Lorenzo l instructed all the students as the entered the bus.

I threw my phone in the bag and kept walking. I had to sit in front of Jacey and Danny because Hunt forbid I do anything else.

Randall sat in front of me with some other random kid.
~
I sat zoned out staring blankly ahead. I got pulled out of my thoughts when I was hit in the head with something.

It was Danny and Hunt they had been throwing food at the boys in front of me the whole time.

"What?" I asked knowing they wanted my attention for something.

"Pour this on him" He whispered handing me a bag of chips.

"No, you do it" I pushed the bag back to him.

"I'm not close enough" He argues pushing the bag at me again.

I snatched the bag out of his hand but instead of pouring it on Randall. I poured it back in Dannys lap. He threw the remainder of the bag at Randalls head.

He turned and looked back, death staring me. I gave him a smile but he didn't budge. I sunk back into my chair and he turned back around but kept his arm on the edge of the chair.

I kept my eyes on the back of his head. His hair was greasy and his part was uneven. But I kept thinking about him, his face. He was honestly so gorgeous.