Part Nine: Step Father

Randall and I were in bed together sleeping when I felt the unbearable weight on my body. It was Dean. I guess we forgot to lock my door before bed. He did this sometimes when he was drunk. I tried to push him off but I couldn't he was too big. As my eyes adjusted to the light I realised that Dead was completely naked and I wasn't wearing anything. My shirt was pulled up and one of the sleeves were pulled off.

I started freaking out, kicking and yelling. This woke Randall out who at first didn't knew what was going on but when he did he pushed him off to the ground. All the yelling brought Hunt and my mum into the room. Hunt and Randall forced him out and calmed him down. I pulled the sheets over my body while my mum comforted me.

Randall came back and pulled me into a hug and my mum went back to bed shutting the door. I got out of bed and locked the door. There were dead bolt locks because of Dean. I walked back over to Randall who was sitting up against the wall. I straddled his lap and leaned over for a kiss. He grabbed my neck and he deepened the kiss.

I rolled my hips on his lap and let out a small whimper. I felt it he was hard and I still wasn't wearing underwear. I leaned back and started sucking on his neck before he pushed me back.

"I can't this doesn't feel right" He held his hands up in defence.

"Okay" I said laying down in my side facing the wall.

"I'm sorry everything just feels wrong" He placed a hand in my hip.

"Yeah" I said simply.

"Do you want me to grab your pants?" He asked.

"Sure" I said still not moving.

"New ones?" he asked again.

"Yeah"

He grabbed me fresh underwear and shorts and tossed them on the bed. I shimmied the underwear and pants on them laid back on my side. Randall go back in bed and wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to him.
~
The next morning I woke before Randall and got out of bed. I walked into the kitchen where I made some cereal. I took it back to the room where I ate it sitting at the end of the bed watching tv. I felt Randall's soft lips on my cheek.

"Good morning baby" I smiled at him.

"Good morning love" He said in his croaky but hot morning voice "What do you wanna do today?"

"Well I'm gonna ask Hunt what he's gonna do and we'll go from there" I said spinning around.

"Oh.." He said sitting back away from me.

"What wrong?" I said leaning back and giving him a kiss.

"Nothing just all those guys bully me" He said laying back.

"I'll make sure they stop, it really means a lot to me that you and my friends get along ever though they're dicks" I sighed sitting the bowl down and giving him a hug.

"Yeah whatever" He said putting his arms around me.

"Okay I'm gonna go talk to Hunt" I said getting up and walking to his room.

I walked into the hallway wear I heard Hunts music from his room. I walked in his room and saw him standing in his mirror flexing his muscles with a pile of clothes on the floor.

"I really love this song, don't you?" Hunt said in a deep voice "I really love this song, don't you?" he said again in a different voice not realising I was standing there.

"Yeah, I love it but i love you more sweetheart" I said in high voice before laughing my head off.

"Get out you loser" He yelled throwing a basket ball at my head.