𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 | 𝟸𝟸 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

22 February 2006

WEDNESDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅 stars stretched across the night; crescent moon setting Musashi Shrine aglow, deepening the shadows of the surrounding tree groves. 

"Our emergency meeting before we face Tenjiku will now begin!" Draken yells across the crowds of Toman members. 

Silence rang thick across the shrine as Toman waited in momentary stillness, staring upwards towards their commanders. 

"Guys, listen up," Draken began, "Tenjiku's making their move on February 22nd – and that's now today. They're finally coming at us with everything they've got! So we've all gotta focus and take em' head on; those Tenjiku bastards won't give us a fair fight." He informed.

[y/n] then stood from her position sitting on the staircase, "they're callin' themselves a 'criminal organisation' and I know they're gonna be fighting us dirty," she further explains. 

The sentiments had many shaking, while others clenched their fists. 

"Then Toman should do the same!" A boy shouted from the crowd, drawing many's attentions behind them, "let's fight dirty, and wipe 'em out!!" 

Takemichi's jaw became slack, observing Hakkai's torn expression, breathing heavily in utter rage. 

"On the way here, Taka-chan got jumped and beaten, Smiley-kun too!!" Hakkai yelled.

[y/n] could feel her heart skip a few beats, stomach beginning to reject the bit of toast Emma forced her to eat before coming to the meeting. 

"No way!! How'd they take out those two?!"