Book 4 Chapter 11 (Scars)

A/N - okay so I have one more community vote Plan in mind, this one is going to be very impactful on the story, even more so than a squad reshuffle, and I'm still cOming up with Ideas for it. so this one will be off for a While and will probably come at the end of this book or even the beginning of the next. but keep this votE in mind, as it'll have a large impact on y/n moRe than anything else in any book.
also I wanted to put this out there too. starting in this book keep an eYe out for chapters called 'revelations' as they'll basically be bOmbshell drops on y/n and who he is. as well as clarifying his past. there will be Multiple 'revelations' parts but they will not be one after the other. spread Across the next few books. 

oh and my warhammer passion has been reignited so be ready for many warhammer inspirations on future weapons and powers.

and i may be trying something new for taimanin character lemons, and as you may expect i have to censor the images so wattpad doesn't delete my story or account. so i hope that this works...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crimson HQ 

After so long away from home, it was definitely strange being back. And not only that, but now you had 5 more allies living in your humble cave. And for now they did not have anywhere to sleep, and given how late it was this would be an issue on the surface, though as Haruka said on the dropship and reminded your new Taimanin allies.

Haruka - "Don't worry I'm sure some of us will be sleeping in Y/N's bed."

And this turned out to be true, Haruka shamelessly saying that she planned to sleep with you anyways, Homura also saying that she would sleep in your bed, Mirai being a little tsundere said that she'd offer her bed for the new allies. Hikage didn't say anything, she litterally walked to your bed, stripped naked and climbed into bed. Yomi finally saying that she would offer her bed up for the night. Your new Taimanin allies were honestly shocked. Though Felicia being a little more... 'Loose' than everyone else simply said that she had other ideas. 
You quickly stripped down to your underwear and climbed into bed, with your friends either doing the same or stripping down completely. Now your bed was a single size bed, not a king sized bed, so it was a little cramped, but the 4 pairs of soft pillows definately helped make you more comfy, with Mirai being there in spirit. You started to drift off to sleep with Hikage already being asleep, however the door opened revealing Felicia stood in the doorway, she was stood wearing some simple white underwear along with the cuffs and shackles that she wore on her arms and legs, and that collar she also seemingly wore at all times. Felicia threw herself into the bed with you all where she pushed everyone out of the way so that she could pull herself closer to you, she then wrapped her arms and legs around you before going to sleep. Haruka, Yomi, Miari and Homura were stunned by Felicia's boldness however while Homura went to push her away Haruka reminded Homura that that may not be the best idea given how unstable Felicia can be. And she may attack others if she's pushed from you. So accepting her defeat Homura scoffed and tried to go to asleep with you falling asleep shortly after. 

Timeskip to Morning

You had four sharp pains in your neck that caused you to stir awake... Only for you to realise that the 'Pain' in your neck was Felicia biting into neck and seemingly drinking your blood. You pushed her away instinctively and she fell of the bed. All your shinobi allies had woken up and realising what she had done to you they all shifted into their Shinobi turnover forms and readied to attack. Though Felicia made no attempt to defend herself, she simply licked the some of your blood from her lips and took her time tasting the blood.