Chapter 3

Jules got up and had a shower; she dried her hair and left it down to the side. She walked out of her apartment, locked the door and put the key in its usual hiding place. She must remember to change that place she thought. She began her 20 minute walk to her workplace, taking her IPod out and plugging her earphones in she pressed on Passenger and on came ‘Let her go’ She loved the song, his voice was so unique. Then Harry popped into her head, the way he had kissed her yesterday with so much passion, she loved it. She wondered what it would be like to have harry grind his hips with hers.

----

Harry woke up with a splitting headache. As soon as he had dropped Jules home yesterday he went down to his local and got smashed, he couldn’t remember much but he knew he had got pretty drunk from how awful he was feeling. He sat up and tried to stand, not a good idea. He sat for a few more minutes and finally managed to stand. He walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror he was a state. His hair was all over the place, he looked like he hadn’t slept in weeks, and his eyes were dark and there was big black bags under his eyes. He splashed his face with cold water. Then left the bathroom and went and lay down In bed again. Turning on his side to get his phone from the bedside locker, he clicked the button to unlock it and saw the time read 9:10. Shit I have to be in work in half an hour, he thought, mad at himself for now going out and getting wasted.

He quickly got up and walked towards the kitchen getting two painkillers down from a cabinet and put them both in some water to dissolve. He turned the kettle on and left the kitchen to go back towards his room. He quickly threw on a pair of light brown chinos, while pulling a plain white tee on over his head, he heard his phone buzz. Harry picked it up from the bedside locker and turned walking down the hall to the kitchen once more, while walking to the kitchen he opened the text it was from his good old pal, Niall. The text Read;

From: Ni

Hey mate long time no talk. Come around tonight for the Barcelona vs. Manu match tonight. I’ll bet ya a tenner Barcelona win ! Bring some cans with ya..

Harry text Niall back saying he’d be there before kick off. He sat at the table, his headache starting to fade after taking the painkillers. He had a strong cup of coffee sat in front of him. He contemplated texting Jules, and finally decided he would. He took a sip of his coffee and thought of something that would catch her off guard. He wrote out a text saying;

To: Jules x

Good morning Sexy! x

He took the x out a few times not sure if he should send one but finally Harry sent the text with an x imagining how she would open the text and blush a bright shade of red when reading it..

----

Jules walked in 5 minutes late and hung her jacket up quickly. She walked into the studio and found Mia with the youngsters going through the stretches. “Hey” She exclaimed “Sorry I’m late!” Mia nodded “It’s ok we were just getting warmed up isn’t that right?” she asked the younger kids and they nodded their heads in unison. Jules smiled down at them, she counted how many were in. There was only 18 when there should be twenty. “Where are Little Liam and Zayn?” Jules asked walking over to the roll and ticking all the names on the list except theirs. “I don’t know I rang Liam’s mother but no answer and Zayn is sick.” She said smiling.

Mia got up from stretching and walked over to Jules “So how was your weekend?” she asked. She knew Jules all too well. “Oh wait till you hear girl tonight my place?” she said more a demand then a question. “Ok class up ye all get, we have a comp in a month or so and we still have to put our routine together.” Jules shouted. All the youngsters jumped up in excitement. She heard her phone buzz and nodded to Mia to start. She picked her phone up checking her new message, It was from Harry as soon as she read the text she could feel the heat surrounding her cheeks. She thought of a cheeky text to send back and said.