Chapter 11

TeaSpill2: Has rapper #Eminem moved on from his estranged wife? The rapper could be seen leaving a restaurant in Detroit with an unidentified woman in tow. The pair appeared to be pretty intimate as hugs and laughter was shared between the duo as they headed to the rappers car.

8,000 likes ~ 200 comments

---

Marshall is currently out of town, visiting the restaurant that he owns in Detroit and I couldn't go with him due to work obligations. My phone started blowing up when I was in the recording studio and what I read had me in tears because I did not expect this after the incident at his show.

There were several images of Marshall leaving a restaurant with another blonde and you could see them hugging in a couple of them. Marshall would not pick up my phone calls or reply to my text messages so I let my crazy out and started threatening him.

I am fucking pissed.

"He has lost his fucking mind." I bury my face in the pillow before letting out a scream. "He's not allowed back in this house after spending the fucking night with another bitch."

"Mom." Chase sighs in frustration while rubbing my back. "Fuck, I don't even know what to say but there's no point being angry about it. You know how the media likes to twist things, they did the same to you and Adrien. That woman might be an old friend or maybe even a distant relative."

"I'm his only friend." I cover my face before laughing. "I sound like a fucking maniac but why isn't he picking up the phone?"

"He's probably sleeping." Chase pulls my hands down. "You are a beautiful woman and beautiful women shouldn't be upset when they got a lot of shit to do. So you need stop overthinking and carry on with your life."

"My baby boy

"My baby boy." I lightly caress his face. "When did you grow up?"

Chase pats my face, "I've got about two hours before I have to meet my friends so let's make some iced coffee and clean up the closet."

"Ok." I nod my head. "Let's do that." 

"I'm going to take the scissors away from you before you start doing something that you won't remember and I'm going to pray that you didn't cut up any of dad's stuff." Chase gives me a weird look while grabbing the scissors from my lap. "Don't tell me you bleached anything."

I purse my lips at him, "I'm not that crazy."

"That's debatable." Chase clears his throat as I stand up and we slowly start making our way downstairs, "I've seen you do some pretty crazy things in the past so I don't doubt that you'd bleach his clothes. I'm pretty sure you've done it during an argument with dad."

"Chase." I lift my hand up for him to stop talking. "Stop."

"Mom you need help." He tells me as we near the kitchen. "I don't want to be the one to say this but I think that you would benefit from speaking to a therapist because your anger issues are out of control."