Chapter 14

MusicBiz: Rap God #Eminem reveals that he is renewing his vows with estranged wife #Jelena

MusicBiz: Rap God #Eminem reveals that he is renewing his vows with estranged wife #Jelena. The rapper couldn't hide his smile as he spoke about remaining hopeful for a reconciliation with the 'only woman he has ever loved' and we couldn't be happier for the pair. 

What do you think?

60,000 likes ~ 2,500 comments

---

I have been regularly attending my therapy sessions for the past week and I don't understand why I never did it sooner. I may not like talking about my past in depth but it feels as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders as I speak my truth.

"Why are we going to the movie theatre when we have a whole cinema room at home?" Marshall asks as we load up our shopping bags in the car. "We don't need to be spending unnecessary money just to be in a room filled with weirdos."

"Dad." Chase sighs while shaking his head. "It's about the experience."

"We'll have a better experience at home." Marshall mumbles as he pulls his hat down and I roll my eyes at his anti social behaviour. 

"Come on, we'll have a really good time together." I give him a small nudge. "This is one of those cliche things that we never got to do because we thought it was lame. We missed out on some good times at the movies."

"Like what?" I try not to smile as I whisper some of the naughty things that I've heard people say that they've done at the movie theatre. 

"Then why did you make us bring the kid?" Marshall mumbles in my ear as he wraps his arms around the waist. "We can't do none of that shit with him there."

"You guys are nasty." Chase gives us a dirty look as he gets into the car and I laugh a little before entering after him. 

"How about we drop the kid off and do a little movie date?" Marshall tries bargaining with me as he pulls out of the driveway and I shake my head while giggling

"How about we drop the kid off and do a little movie date?" Marshall tries bargaining with me as he pulls out of the driveway and I shake my head while giggling. "Then we're going to be doing that shit at home."

"Can you stop?" Chase groans. "If I wanted to hear one of your little sex talks, I would sit next to you after dinner."

"Shut up, kid." Marshall playfully flips him off. "Anyways, I know you're kind of pissed that I told the world about the vow renewal-"

"I'm more than pissed but continue..."

"When are we going to do this shit?" He asks and I chew on the inside of my cheek because I haven't really thought about it. I obviously want our vow renewal to be about us so having our children there is a no brainer but I haven't thought about the type of wedding we'll be having.

"I don't know." I shrug my shoulders. "We should do some marriage counselling first so we can make sure that we are going into this the right way. We barely knew eachother when we first got married but now we've been together for over two decades so let's air the dirty laundry before we start this new chapter."

"You should let me plan the vow renewal." Chase interjects and I turn back to look at him in confusion. "I know what you both like and I think that I can pull it together."

"Nice try, kid."

---

Eminem: Homegrown 

Eminem: Homegrown 

2,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

"Sometimes I wonder if we really lived our life to its full potential." I glance over at Marshall who is busy rolling a blunt. "I felt like a fool infront of our seventeen year old when I said that we had never been to the movies together. It made me wonder what else we hadn't done because we thought we were better than life itself." 

"You're overthinking it." Marshall tells me as he licks the paper. "There's no way in hell that we would be able to do do everything."

"We could try." I place my hand on his thigh. "We could make ourselves a bucket list and start working through that list. None of our children really live with us besides Chase and our careers are dwindling down..."

"I put a pause on music but you're still actively recording, touring and performing every other day." Marshall reminds me and I roll my eyes. "We're a bit too old to be making bucket lists."

"No, we're not."

"We're nearly fifty." He kisses my cheek before handing me the blunt to smoke first. "We've got to start talking about retirement and before you go batshit crazy on me-"

"Boy, I'll cut you."

Marshall laughs, "I mean we should start talking about the future and what we're going to be doing in the next twenty years

Marshall laughs, "I mean we should start talking about the future and what we're going to be doing in the next twenty years."

Once I have pulled up inside John Legend's driveway, we start in the car for ten minutes to smoke the blunt because we're not about to let it go to waste. John and Chrissy invited us over for games night which I'm really excited about because we used to do it all the time.

When shit got tough between Marshall and I, we stopped attending any type of couple related events or parties because we were constantly arguing. I know some people got tired of us because the invites stopped coming in after a while but we didn't give a fuck.

"Oooh, look who has arrived." Chrissy Teigen sings as we walk into their living room and everyone cheers. "The hottest couple in the game so let's get some pictures before we get this night started."

"I don't want to be in no pictures." Marshall ducks his head and I laugh a little. "I know she be posting all over the gram and I'm not with it."

"Come, come." Chrissy pulls me to her side and I fake a smile as she pulls me in for a selfie. "I'm going to capture it milfs." 

"Don't let my husband hear that." I laugh as I take selfie from my angle. "Now let's get this fucking games night started."