Jealousy -K.TH

"Daddy please I'm sorry I won't do it again." You begged as your eyes were teary because of the pleasure but he was thrusting inside you like a beast not caring about your words. Loud skin slapping, moans and groans were the only things that could be heard inside the room.

"Will you ever disobey daddy? Huh?" He asked with gritted teeth as pleasure and anger and jealousy was taking over his mind. You shook your head but screamed when he thrust harder hitting your sweet spot. "Words baby, words. Daddy wants to hear words." He ordered staring at you with lust filled eyes.

"No daddy I will never. I promise I'll be a good girl." You manage to utter these words between your moans. He suddenly pulled out his member and kneel down pulling your thighs towards his face. Before you could process anything, he attached his lips on your pussy and started sucking and eating you out like a hungry lion.

Your moans were getting louder with each passing minute or maybe seconds but he immediately pulled out before you could cum. Letting out a frustrated whine, your tears were already soaking the pillow making you look like a beautiful mess just for him.

Kim Taehyung, the billionaire of South Korea. People know him as a cruel monster who wants nothing but perfection in his work. No one knows his personal life, neither about you. As I said he's a perfectionist and for him you're perfect and his treasure so he mostly likes to hide you from the world.

Everyone thinks he's a workaholic but no one he's a sex addict. Not actually sex addict but his babygirl addict. Han YN, his childhood best friend and his first and only crush or love. Even from childhood he's addicted to her and likes to keep her to himself. He found her in the orphanage, his dad was the biggest contributor and he saw her when he was just 7.

Since then he started going there and when she turned 18, he offered YN to study with him but she of course had no money. She ain't rich like him so he proposed to her and asked her to take care of him and he will pay for everything she needs. Since then he has admitted her to Korea's prestigious university and let her achieve what she wants but still under him.

And about now, you and him went to his best friend Park Jimin's birthday party where he invited you and Taehyung and some of his friends who knows about you two being in this relationship. Jeon Jungkook being the international playboy, started flirting with you and you giggled at his silly flirting without knowing dark eyes were gawking at you like a predator which was going to hunt you soon.

"Daddy please let me cum." You beg for the nth time since he's not letting you come anytime soon as a part of your punishment. "Cum baby. Cum. Milk daddy's cock." He moaned shamelessly and you release as quickly as possible. You both were panting heavily and you thought it's the end but a gasp left your mouth when he again entered you.

He started thrusting again making you cry out in pleasure. It hurts but you're loving it too. He sat up pulling you on his lap and entered you making you moan loudly. "You're mine. You're fucking mine. You got that babygirl? My pretty baby. Huh?" He moaned, grabbing your waist and ramming into you with inhuman speed. "Yes daddy. I love you." You said and threw your head back.

"I love you too. I love you so fucking much." He gritted his teeth when you clench around him indicating you're close. After a minute you both came at the same time and you instantly fell asleep on his shoulder even before he could wish you good night. Chuckling at your tired face, he kissed your forehead and laid you down on his chest and fell asleep holding you securely.

Next morning, you woke up, feeling kisses all over your face. You giggle at the ticklish sensation and open your eyes slowly. As soon as you open your eyes, you're face to face with your Greek God boyfriend Kim Taehyung who was gently smiling at you unlike last night, who ruined your body like a beast.

"Good morning babygirl." He greeted you with a kiss on your lip. "Good morning tae but don't kiss me, we didn't brush yet." You pushed him a little but he just laughed and kissed you passionately, pinning your hands above your head. Pulling out from the kiss, he stared at you with love filled eyes.

"I can kiss you whenever and however I like because I love you so fucking much." He confessed hiding his face in the crook of your neck but suddenly he turned away and opened the drawer taking out something. You gave him a perplexed reaction but your eyes widened when you saw a red box in his hand.

He looked at you with his infamous boxy smile and opened the box taking out the expensive diamond ring. You're still shocked and couldn't process anything. He held your hand and slid the ring in your ring finger. "I'm not actually a cringey type. So Will you marry me baby and make me the happiest man alive even though I am." He ended his small speech with a laugh making you smile with tears.

"Yes yes baby I will." You jumped on him hugging him like a koala. He hugged you back tightly as your naked skin came into contact with his naked one, developing a spark between you both. "You're mine just mine. I love you so much babygirl." He mumbled under his breath and kissed your neck.

"Let's shower together without getting dirty." You said shyly, tucking a strand of hair behind your ears. He smirks, getting up and pulling you with him. You screamed when he carried you bridal style. "Tae the blanket." You hit his chest lightly, making him laugh.

"What's the use, baby? I've explored your body more than this blanket." He said with a smirk, making your eyes widened. "And I can't promise to get dirty." He said making whines but he already closed the door locking it afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not that dark but maybe an obsession if you can called it.