Halloween -M.YG

[Happy birthday our lil meow meow 🎉🥳]_________________

_________________

"I am not going anywhere." You yelled at your brother who kept forcing you to go out with your friends but you didn't want to as you hate halloween nights. You hated how weirdly people dressed up themselves and got drunk everywhere.

You didn't like those creepy nights. Instead you like to stay home and snuggle up in your warm duvet and watch netflix all night. Your parents had no problem with you staying at home. You weren't an introvert who would always stay home.

You were an ambivert. You didn't like to interact with strangers but within your acquaintance circle, all of them knew you were a cheerful and talkative kind of girl. You didn't have many friends but you liked who you spent your time with.

"Okay, geez! You are so annoying." He left slamming the door while making an annoyed face. Suddenly your phone rang, making you flinch at the sudden noise. You picked it up from the nightstand and saw it was your friend, Nick. He was your best friend's boyfriend. He was American but after living here for two years he became fluent in Korean.

"Hello Nick! Wassup?" You greeted him with a smile but instead you heard him yelling at you. "Yah! I expected you to spend time with us. Where are you?" He said and waited for you to say something but you just frowned.

"You know, nick. I don't like halloween and mom and dad are out too. So I am not coming and that's it." You said finally but heard your best friend start yelling too. "Yah! YN-ah, it will be fun." She yelled through the phone and you could say she was drunk.

"I am sorry nick. Apologise to Minhae from me but I am not coming. I will meet you guys tomorrow. Enjoy!" You hung up the call as you didn't want to hear more of a yelling. They all were having a night out but it's not your plan.

You played the movie again and started munching on your popcorn. About an hour later, you finished the movie and went downstairs to make some ramen for yourself as you knew your parents would eat outside and your brother would be with his girlfriend.

You were about to pour the hot ramen into the bowl but suddenly you heard the doorbell ring. You frowned and looked at the clock to see it was just 8 in the evening. You put the pot down and went to the door to see who was there.

Your frown deepened as soon as you opened the door. "Huh! Who was that?" You mumbled and looked around but no one was there. You shrugged your shoulders and closed the door. "Probably neighbour kids." You said and went back to finish your dinner.

After eating, you washed the dishes and went to your room. You made your bed and cleaned the room, throwing the wrappers in the dustbin. You looked out to see if there was anyone but your eyes widened seeing someone standing in front of your main door.

A gasp escaped your lips as soon as you found him staring at your window. Only his lips were visible. You felt a shiver run down your spine when his lips twitched upward a little into a small smirk. You quickly closed the curtain and ran to your bed.

"What was that? Was it a prank?" You whispered, putting your hand on your chest, Taking the phone, you tried to call your parents but no one was receiving the call. You didn't want to call your brother as you knew he was busy and wouldn't answer.

You sighed and took a deep breath. "It's okay, YN-ah. Just sleep." You mumbled, before closing your eyes and drifted into a dreamland.

[Time skip]

You slightly opened your eyes as you felt a presence near you but you gasped as soon as you felt pain in your neck. You tried to move your limbs but couldn't. You finally opened your eyes but widened in shock as you found someone else too.

It was a dark silhouette hovering over you. It was so dark in your room that you couldn't see him properly but you knew it was a man. "Who are you?" You didn't know why but you couldn't speak properly.

"Who am I?" You heard a dark and deep chuckle. He came close to your neck and sniffed your skin like a creep. A tear of helplessness escaped your lips. "I was waiting for you to come out, baby but you didn't. It made me so upset." He said in his fake sad voice.

You gulped and tried to shout for help but it seems like he drugged you. After a lot of struggles, you finally raise your hands to push him but he pinned them harshly before you could touch him. You cried out, trying to free yourself.

"Help!" You tried to shout but you couldn't, which made him chuckle again at your state. "Just like how I imagine. A beautiful mess under me." He smiled under his hood and continued. "But first punishment time."

You didn't know who he was and why he was acting like he was someone close to you but you knew one thing that he was dangerous. His aura was different. His hands, which were grabbing yours, were cold as ice. He attacked your lips, kissing you harshly.

You tried to wriggle out of his hold but he was holding you so tight that you felt like he would break your wrist. He then attacked your neck with rough kisses which hurt you more than giving pleasure. Tears kept falling but you were helpless.

Your eyes were getting heavy but the pain kept going. He slid your top and bit your shoulder harshly, making you groan. "Stop." You said, trying to get away. "Sleep." He mumbled, burying his face between your neck.

You didn't know what happened but your eyes closed and your body went numb. The figure above you smiled evilly before kissing your forehead and ran his hands through your hair. "Good night, kitten."

[Next morning]

You woke up with a jerk and looked around only to find yourself in your bed. You frowned as everything was in place. It didn't look like someone came here. You looked around carefully but your breath hitched when your eyes fell on the nightstand.

"What is it?" You saw a black rose and a red paper there. You gulped and went close to see what was in the paper. Picking up the paper with your trembling hands, you read the words aloud.

 Picking up the paper with your trembling hands, you read the words aloud

You ran towards the bathroom and looked at yourself. Your eyes widened in shock as soon as your sight fell on your neck which was full of dark hickeys and bites. Suddenly your body shivered as you heard someone whisper close to your ear.

"I hope you like it."

____________________

(I'm sorry if I'm late but Happy Suga day❤️✨)