Bullies -Taekook

"Look who is here

 "Look who is here." Taehyung your bully who you feared the most, spoke sarcastically from behind. Your body shook just by hearing his voice and gulped the lump forming in your throat. 

"Finally hyung." Jungkook threw his arms around your shoulder and pulled you close to him. Tears already formed in your eyes as you tried your best to avoid them in the morning. 

"Baby, did you really think you would be able to escape from us just because we let you?" Taehyung whispered in your ear and wrapped his arm around your waist. You looked at him with pleading eyes but he just ignored it.

"You weren't home too?" Jungkook asked with a fake pout and you gulped again, not answering his question. "Hyung, I think we have to teach her some manners. Don't you think so?" Jungkook asked as his jaws clenched in anger.

"Yes kookie! Baby don't you think you should answer if someone asked you a question?" Taehyung stared at your face as tears rolled down your cheeks and they both chuckled at you.

"Baby? Why are you crying? We haven't done anything yet." You knew their tactics but what you did to deserve this? You never misbehave with them. Heck! You never ever tried to cross the path of the bullies or probably the bad boys of the school.

You just shifted from Busan to Seoul as your dad got your admission here. You weren't a nerd nor the heartthrob of the campus. You didn't want attention as you already had enough in your previous school.

That's why your dad transferred you to Seoul as your previous school wasn't safe. You got creepy letters which soon turned into death threats as the boy was too crazy for you.

You finally told everything to your father and to your surprise, he took the matter in his hand and sent you here if in case something went wrong but as soon as you got transferred here, those bullies attacked you.

But you thought it was better than getting a creepy death threat with some dirty cheap imaginations. You couldn't bring yourself to tell everything about it to your dad as you felt burdened.

Some people thought you were weird at first as you didn't talk to anyone and didn't bother to make friends but who knows you would have caught the attention of those two, who unfortunately happened to be your neighbour too. They were just known to be the bad boys.

"I-I wasn't home yesterday." You managed to utter in fear but they both frowned at you. "Where were you then?" Jungkook asked with his deep voice as you could feel anger in his voice but he tried not to show it.

"My aunt was hospitalised. So, I went to meet her." You said while looking down. "Aww baby, you should've asked us. We will take care of everything." Taehyung cooed beside you and patted your head with a fake affection.