12. Sakshi Singh Rathod

The man was observing the boy for quite a while standing outside the boundary of the ground. The boy was a fantastic talent, why wouldn't he, when he himself was said to be the next biggest superstar of the cricket world. He couldn't help but regret how the things have turned out. He so wanted to go and embrace the boy but all he could do now was to stand outside and admire .

After the practice got over, rishabh packed his kitbag and came out. He saw the man still staring at the ground.

"You are looking for someone uncle? May be I can help" Rishabh asked as he approached the man.

The man looked at him startled. He composed himself before answering "No beta, no one"

Rishabh looked unsatisfied. "Are you sure? "

"Haan beta, bilkul sure" The man assured him.

"Rishabh! " MS shouted. He had just come there to pick him up when he saw him talking to that man. The protective feeling washed over him.What was that man doing here? He hadnt seen him in years, why was he here suddenly?

"RISHABH! Suna nahi? Aa jaldi " MS shouted again, louder this time. Rishabh got startled, it came harsher than MS had intended it to.

"Bye uncle" Rishabh bid the man goodbye and ran to Mahi bhai.

"How many times have I asked you not to interact with strangers? " MS scolded as soon as Rishabh sat in the car.

"But bhai-" Rishabh's words were cut by Mahi bhai "Chup. Ekdum chup. Do you know him?"

Rishabh shook his head in no. MS calmed down a bit. "I should not see you interacting with strangers again" MS ordered.

Rishabh pouted. Why was Mahi bhai overreacting so much? He folded his hands over his chest and sat silently.

When MS calmed down after a while, he could see the things clearly. The kid had no idea who that man was and he himself had no idea what his intentions were. There was no point getting angry on the kid.

Usually by now Rishabh would be in middle of his stories of what happened on the field but today he was sitting silently pouting. MS sighed. He had one more job to do now.

As soon as Rishabh entered the house, Virat and Rutu drenched him in water through the pipe. They were playing with it since a while with their bhaiyu, and now that Rishu had also come, he had to get drenched.

Rishabh looked at the Virat and Rutu who were laughing like maniacs. He put the kitbag down and ran for the pipe, no way he was letting them go without revenge. He ran behind Virat and Rutu, who hid behind Sonu.

"Bhaiyu get aside or I'll drench you" Rishabh warned.

Sonu got aside, Virat and Rutu followed him. Rishabh was out of patience now, he turned the hose towards Sonu.

That's how MS found them when he came there after parking the car. He smiled seeing them enjoying, but got worried realising that they will surely catch cold doing this. He sighed, he had to be the bad guy again!

Virat and Rutu looked at MS and stilled. They were in for another round of scolding. Sonu thought for a second and snatched the pipe from Rishabh and turned it towards Mahi bhai drenching him completely.

MS frowned. Rishu-Rutu and Virat froze for a second before bursting in laughter, only their bhaiyu could have the guts to attempt something like this.

"Welcome back Mahi bhai" Sonu cheered "Ek smile de do yaar ab, itne bhi khadoos na bano"