Breakfast....

8 years later...

" Naruto, get down here," i shouted from the window. " Breakfast is ready," i shouted, loud enough for him to hear. " ALRIGHT!," Naruto shouted from a distance, earning a small giggle from me. After the incident with a giant fox and a my people the two sailors have taken both me and Naruto to the hospital for treatment. He was a little sick from the rain and i was on the verge of having a blood transfusion. Of course i was in a lot of dominal pain because of that huge scar i still bare today from the half of my chest all the way down to my waist, but nothing but a few clothes and a little bit of makeup can cover that up. A couple of weeks in the hidden leaf hospital wasn't all that bad but it wasn't all that good either. Of course the nurses and the dr's were really nice people but it could never change how it ruined my sleep. Ever since that incident i have non-stop nightmares about my people who are no longer breathing on earth. The last nightmare i had started out with me being in the middle of the woods, blood flowing everywhere through the heavy rain. Everything was on fire, the buildings were on fire, the trees were on fire, and half of the grass were on fire. In the middle of the blaze there were thousands of screams and cries and stomping and falling noises circling me. Not being able to hold it anymore i fell on my knees only for the blaze to slowly die down in front of me to see Ichika and Mia standing emotionlessly in front of me. Their dresses were torn, thousands of shoe prints on their bodies, and there was blood trickling down their noses and their blank eyes. Sitting on my knees i begged for them to forgive me, i begged for them to say something, i begged for them to leave me alone as their eyes continued to torture me with their piercings and regrets.

" Please," i begged. " Please forgive me," i shouted. " I know i should've been there...i know  should've stopped it," i hollard. " I can't even imagine how much pain you two must've been through," i wailed. As they both looked down at me the fire around the village completely died down, letting me hear a deeper voice more clearly. " So this is what you've become now?," a familiar voice said. Feeling the pain once again in my chest i slowly looked up to see my dad, expect he has three huge holes on both sides of his chest and his stomach. I clenched tightly to the wet grass as it have slowly stopped raining and shook my head in disgrace. " Dad," i softly croaked. " I know you're disappointed, and i'm sorry," i softly said. " I should've been stronger," i said. " I should've fought harder," i explained. " It should've been me," i finished. " And if i could just take all your pain away and place it on myself i would," i said, earning a soft " Hmmm" in response. Without saying anything my dad slowly walked towards me and gave me a piercing glare. " Chae-Won...," he gently said as he halfway bent rubbed his hands in my hair. " You're useless to me," was the last thing he said before he melted into a large puddle. And at that very moment the world around me started spinning and as the world continued to spin everyone from the village was popping up one by one, circling around me and started shouting. 

" USELESS"

" TRAITOR"

" YOU'RE THE WORST!"

" WHY US!?!?!" 

" I HOPE YOU ROT!"

" HOW COME YOU GET TO LIVE!?!?

And the last one to come to me was Akimitsu. His face was battered and bruised with a few other shoe prints that was formed on his face. He only had one eye open as he continued to have a waterfall of blood trickling down his eyes. As we both locked eyes Akimitsu didn't attend on saying anything, so instead he turned his back towards me and walked away, earning me to cry out to him " Akimitsu," i shouted, tears spilling out of my eyes. " Please come back," i cried. " I'm sorry," i said over and over again but he didn't bother stopping to at least hear me out. As they all slowly started to leave i began to feel the firm taste of blood filling up my throat. WIth the blood trickling down my side i immediately threw up, making me wake up in a sweat. " Mrs Tanaka are you alright?," the nurse would ask me after having the same nightmare for the 5th time in a row and ever since then i barely had any sleep. I didn't want to go back. I didn't want to see them in pain. I didn't even want to hear their cries of pain. I was put on many prescriptions in order to help me with the pain or guilt in defeat. I have complained a lot about not doing well with the pills and they all told me that it was just the side effects, and that i didn't need to take it so seriously. Not really believing them i've decided to take matters into my own hands and pretend to take them before popping the pills into the toilet and flushing them down towards the sewards.