040

PAPI'S POV

"Nnngh shit.." her sweet little cry echoed as he pressed himself against her. her hands moved to hold onto anything that might support her, but he so drastically squeezed them behind her back "you like it huh?" he saw her little smile and crashed it when he thrusted unwarned making her scream.

"we're still in school remember?" he teased with a kiss on her shoulder and continued to pleasure themselves, she hugged his neck tight as his body clapped against hers. but he liked it more when she set her forehead against his, staring into his eyes with her lustful ones begging him in a creamy tone of voice "i want you so bad.."

it was never in her plans to have sex in school but something about him made it all feel so right. it was the suit and tie he wore that made it more sensual the first day she ran into him she might have imagined this but how dare her imagination not feeling as good as this?

he kissed her lips and released from it.

she hugged him tenderly as he leaned against the wall. catching all the breaths he lost, she locked eyes with him then; he couldn't help to smile when she shyly looked down and slowly set her shaky feet back on the ground.

he took a hold of her head smelling her deeply before planting a kiss on the top "th-thank you" she shyly whispered while slowly walking backwards.

still holding his hand that he refused to let go, she giggled hiding her face behind her messy hair "l-let go" and he did after a kiss on her knuckles. he just couldn't get enough, and she knew it by how desperately he wanted her there.

while she was searching for her panties that he so dramatically threw around he stood there watching her slipping it on again. a fabric so thin and powerless had much more luck than him, he hated it. but only got his sense back when she pulled her skirt down covering her reddened bum. in his heart he felt the need to skip today's classes and spend it all with her who was now buttoning up her shirt.

a slight glimpse of her rose bra made him recall so many things he did and everything else he wanted to do to her. but he looked away before she caught his needy eyes. 'come on say it' he told himself but the tension has calmed, and somehow he wasn't as brave to talk as he was when fucking her.

he opened his eyes when her hands fixed his messy hair for him, "what is it?" she shyly asked only for him to look away nervously.

'i can't' he walked to the chair grabbing his jacket to wear but her hands sneaked around his waist for a tight hug "i love you, Professor," she whispered what he had no courage for to say. and with a smile on his face he pinched her swollen cheek "you should be in class now kitten," he reminded her.

and regretted how it made their time together so short when she snatched her phone from the chair rushing to the door, "i will see you around," she winked and closed the storage room's door on him before running down the stairs to find her class.

he bit his lip sliding his hands down his pockets, reminding himself of their ten-minute pleasure only to be interrupted by his phone ringing... or was it his? he frowned and looked for it around the shelves "since when does it play barbie's song!" and when he found it, he turned the alarm of 'next class' off smirking "hmm... this happens when i want her! fate or coincidence?"

when Jennie got in the class, she stopped by the door as she seemed to have interrupted their science teacher.