8. The Teaser

I know that I should turn away. I know I should go, but I don't. Because as much as I try hiding it, I can't stay away from him anymore. I know what he is capable of doing, but it's like I've lost all sense of thinking logically.

I need him.

Enzo keeps staring at me - his hands now rest on top of the cubicle, and I get a better view of his cock. He is so big, and somehow, it doesn't surprise me. I guess it takes a big dick to be so powerful and full of himself.

Water falls down on him, flowing down his tattooed body. And I've never wanted to transform into water this bad. No matter how much I stare at his beautiful body, I can't get enough. He looks like he has been sculptured by the Gods, big, strong, and just irresistible.

He gets out of the shower, and I take a step back, hitting the sink behind me. Can he fuck me on this sink? Our eyes stay locked as he stands in front of me. His body heat radiates off of him, and I want to feel him, but I hide my hands between the sink and my back. The shower is still running behind him.

Enzo grips my face in his big, wet hand and pulls me closer to his mouth, and I'm eager to kiss him. "I knew you would come, Mila." His warm breath hits my face.

His other hand wanders up my naked inner thigh, making me weak in the knees. And I want to feel that hand inside of me. For the first time in my life, I get goosebumps from someone touching me. But just as he is about to reach my throbbing pussy, his hand suddenly slides up my back, filling me with nothing but disappointment. And then, he pulls me into his body. And the water on him wets my dress. I would lie if I said I wasn't wet already.

I'm breathing heavily, but it looks like whatever this is doesn't affect him in the slightest. There's a moment of silence between us, and it's eating me alive. And then, finally, I say what I've been wanting to say for so long.

"I want you," I declare.

"Hm?" He tilts his head to the side, almost touching my lips with his, "Say it again, bella," Enzo teases, brushing his thumb over my lower lip, "Say. It. Again."

"I want you, Enzo. I want you to kiss me, touch me, and fuck me. I need you. Please." I have never begged anyone before, but for this man, I am ready to go on my knees if it is necessary. And it's just something I will never understand - What does he have that others don't? Why am I willing to lose everything I did to get here for him? Why am I willing to complicate things for myself? Why him?

"I thought you didn't fuck your clients? What changed your mind?" He smirks. His finger draws little circles on my back. Can't he draw circles somewhere else? Maybe a bit lower, in the front?

"You are no longer my client - you brought me here," I bite back, inching closer to him, hoping to feel his cock against me.

Enzo chuckles, patting my cheek with his hand. He lowers his face to meet my ear, and after making me wet and my heart race, he whispers something to me, "Go take a cold shower, tesoro. You are getting way too heated up." And with that, he grabs a towel from behind me, wraps it around his torso, and leaves the bathroom.

And I've never felt this dumbfounded and rejected in my life. And maybe, I'm even a bit sad. I scoff, "He's got to be kidding me." I whisper to myself, and slowly, I feel my blood boiling, "How can he reject me?" I can't believe it. And I can't believe I feel so pissed at someone I rejected first.

Is this how frustration feels when you don't get sex? If yes, then I don't want to feel this ever again.

But did he reject me to revenge on me? Or was he teasing me? Does he literally want me to beg for him?

I sigh, and without wasting a second, I get into the shower, turning it cold to calm myself down. But as much as I try, I can't stop thinking of him and wanting him.

Enzo's POV

"So you shot him, huh?" Leo's amused voice sounds from the other line.

"He left me without a choice. He wasn't returning my money despite having it." I answer before taking a sip of my whisky. I'm fully dressed in a suit and waiting for Mila to show up for dinner.

"So you transferred all his money to your bank account too?" He asks, and I hear strange noises in the background.

"No."

"What do you mean?" Leo sounds surprised.

"I only took what belonged to me. The rest, I transferred to his son's bank account." I honestly reply, still trying to figure out the rustling noise in his background.

"Why the hell would you do that?"

I sigh, "His son is seven years old, Leo. Children shouldn't live with the consequences of their parent's actions." And saying that makes my heart clench in hatred. Children shouldn't deal with their parent's mistakes.

"Okay. I also heard you took the chick from the other day with you. What was her name again?" Leo speaks, and then I hear a loud thudding sound from the other line.

"Mila, and what the fuck are you doing?" I furrow my eyebrows, waiting for him to answer.

"Loading all the firearms I bought from the Russian Mafia in my car? What else would I be doing?" He makes it sound like it is the most obvious thing.

"Did it go well?" I ask, but I know for a fact that if Leonardo did it, it went splendidly.

"Of course. They were more than pleased. I also got money from that politician that owed us." I grin as soon as I hear him say that. He never disappoints.

"Alright, I-" My eyes land on Mila as she walks down the stairs, wearing that blue dress I laid out for her. Mio dio, she looks stunning. "I'll call you later," I say into the phone, not taking my eyes off her.

"Yeah, right, sure you will." I can mentally see Leo rolling his eyes before he hangs up.

"Did I disturb you?" Mila asks with big innocent eyes as she snakes a hand behind my neck. Her chest hits mine.

I shake my head, containing a smirk. I know exactly what she is trying to do, but I won't let her have it - not this fast. "You look gorgeous in the dress I picked for you." It's her beauty that shines more than that dress.

She chuckles, "Thanks for the compliment," Then, her lips meet mine, and as quick as they meet, they part away, leaving me with a feeling of longing. But I don't let it show. "Dinner is ready."

Mila's POV

We ate dinner silently. None of us spoke, through words at least. His eyes were on me, and my eyes were on him. I know very well it wasn't dinner he wanted to eat.

Slowly but determined, I walk to him across the dinner table.

Once I am in front of him, I lower myself to his ear - I know very well that his gaze is fixed on my breasts, "I'm going for a little swim in the pool," I whisper, "alone."

With that, I know that I started something in him. I leave for the pool, and I smirk to myself as I hear him walking behind me.