Queen AU world info

Sun Wukong is Female and is the queen of monkies. She has her four generals and her  warrior/husband Macaque.
    MK is Wukong's biological son and Savage and Rumble are her baby adopted boys. Bai He/Iris (possessed girl) is the real adopted baby, she only five.
     In term of age Wukong is 56 and Macaque is 61. Both Rumble and Savage are 17 and MK is 9. Marshal Ma is 68. Marshal Liu is 64. General Beng is 58. General Ba is 62.
  There are also many original characters in this AU.
     Also I gave Wukong her own peach orchard so she could make peach pies for her babies. Also Wukong only know how to make sweets and baked goods.

   I'm trying not to use original characters too much so if you guys know of any other monkey characters in the money king universe. Because I can't find any and I've been searching.
     With that out of the way let's start with our first original character, Wēi Huā = which just means herb flower or something a long those lines. Hey I never said I was good with names.
      Wei Hua is the dest medical doctor of the Flower Fruit Kingdom. She is over 102 years old. Wei Hua often is called Gramma Hua or just Hua. She has black/green fur that's very long and she keeps it in a ponytail. You can often find Hua wearing blue or green dresses.
     Next for our original character is a group of servants that are all girls. There are five of them in total and all of them wear pink and white maid dress. They are all Sun Wukong's servants and helpers around the WaterFall Palace (where Wukong and her family and friends/colleagues live.)
      Jiāo Cái is the oldest at 29 and has gray/brown fur. She often is the one who help Macaque get Wukong get out of bed. And helps getting her dress and ready for the day, like telling what's happening for the day. Jiao also takes care of the peach orchard.
        Xiān Dá is the youngest at 21 and has light brown fur and it's not golden brown like Wukong's. She often tries to do everything or goes all out when helping. She was once and kinda still is, Mk's and Iris's nanny when they were babies. With all duties Wukong has she didn't have all the time in the world to be with them even if she really wanted to. Xian also takes care of the peach orchard.
       Qiú Yīng is 23 and was taught how to fight by Wukong and Ma. She has pinkish white fur and two fluffy pigtails. She often stays with Wukong as a bodyguard and an assistant with work. (Ying is a book worm) she is also Mei's favorite of Wukong's servants. She helps Hua with Wukong's health and takes are of the orchard.
      Sǒng Hú is 27 and is Ying's older sister. Song has pink fur in a bob cut. She often cleans up Wukong's room and everyone else's rooms. She is the most organized person in the palace and Macaque and all of the generals are glad about it. Song can find any thing Wukong or Macaque needs. And takes care of the peach orchard.
      Mǐ Yàn is 25 and has black fur. She is the best cook in the palace and often makes breakfast, lunch, and dinner for Wukong and the kids. Rumble love Mi's rice cakes and salad. Mi keeps track of the resources in the palace and outside as well. She often helps Wukong with her hobby of making trinkits and jewelry. She takes care of the peach orchard.
------------------------------------------------------------------
    MK meet Mei by finding a gateway/portal that lead to Mei's home. Wukong originally made the portal to go see her old friend from time to time and then forgot about it.
      Nezha and DBK often visits Wukong at her place. Macaque doesn't get along with DBK at all and neither does DBK.
     Wukong sings lulabyes to Iris and MK or sometimes Macaque.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Macaque: their just peaches, Wukong.
Wukong: *gasp* their not just peaches! Their my peaches. 😢
Macaque: you can't live off of peaches!
Wukong: I can and I will!
(Macaque grabs Wukong)
Wukong: hey!
Macaque: listen you've been bad!
Wukong: no you!
Mk: I bet they won't stop fighting in an hour.
Rumble and Savage: huh?

(If you want me to continue with this AU like this page.)