~toshiaki~

(Y/N's pov.)

It was a bright day outside today, Like every day. I had just moved to New Holland this week, so my room was bland and boring. Just a bed, a book shelf and a dresser. I looked over at my alarm and noticed, ITS 7:30 ALREADY!? I sprint out of my bed and run to my dresser and get my normal outfit on, a black long sleeved shirt, a white knee length skirt and my shoes and run out the door. I was greeted by my mother at the table, looking directly at a book in her hand. " your late to school, dear!" She looked up at me immediately. " I know mom! Im leaving now, bye!" I say, running out the door in the process. I show up to school and run into the big building and speed walk into the room, science class is what I had at the time and I was little bummed I had for first period. The entire class stopped to look at me and I sat in my assigned seat. I was in front of a black haired boy whose name was toshiaki. The Japanese boy turned to look at me with his eyes staring into my soul. " what?" I broke the silence between us and he immediately looked back at the teacher, who was continually teaching the class.

(Toshiaki)

The class was silent, except the teacher teaching a lesson to the class. The silence came to an end when y / n ran to the class. I was surprised that she came late because she would always come early. I wanted to know why she was so late, school starts at 7:30, And she's usually here by 7:00. The class turned towards her and goes completely silent, the silence was broken by the teacher asking her if she had a late pass, which she obviously didn't. She went to go take her seat right behind me, as I turn my head to look at her. I was going to ask her why she was late but then she broke the barrier of our silence by softly speaking to me.

"What?" She softly spoke. I guess I was looking at her for a while.. I stared at her blankly for a second and immediately turn back around when I finally stopped zoning out. I have a little bit of a crush on her.. but she doesn't know that! I guess I was zoning out again because class had already ended and I felt a tap on my shoulder.

(Y/N)

This was sort of getting weird, I tap on the short boy's shoulder and look down at him, he was sitting down in his chair and looking at the wall blankly, I guess he was zoning out I guess.. he immediately turns his head towards me with it awkward stare. " class is over toshiaki. Wanna walk together?" I ask. Im not sure why I was asking him to walk with me but..I guess it's okay.. "uh..sure. I will." He softly spoke under his breath. I start walking out of the classroom with him not so far from me. My cheeks turn into a light shade of red and he slowly grabs my hand and started walking in front of me. He knew where my house was and he was going into that direction. You see..I do kinda have a liiitle crush on toshi..A LITTLE! He stops in frount in front of my house and he looks at me. " y/n. I need-a to tell you something-a." He boldly said. " yes? What is it?.." I say. " don't be weirded-a out. I think I like-a you.." His jappanese accent rolled through and his words glided into my ears. Oh my God, am I hearing this right!? My cheeks glow up and I smile brightly. "Well, I like you too, toshi." I bent down and pecked his soft cheek and run into my house. Looking out the window slightly. I saw him with a Blank Stare forward, he was in awe, his face was as red as a ruby. He walked away with a big smile on his face.