toshiaki X reader X nassor

~requested by Auxumo

Y/n

I'd look outside, It was a Saturday and every kid was outside playing with their toys or with their friends, but not me. I was inside waiting for something interesting to happen, welp I was just in luck.

There were many kids I know that i go to class with, Victor, elsa, weird girl..and nassor and toshiaki. The two boys were fighting. I heard my name..what are they yelling about, a few kids were looking at them in confusion, they weren't yelling that loud but they were young enough that the people around them would wonder what was going on. I kept hearing my name coming out of their mouths and that's when I really got curious about what they were yelling about. So I went outside to where they were standing, their heads spun to face me. "Uh, what do you guys talking about?" I spoke softly. "N-nothing you need to worry about." This was the first time I've ever heard nassor Sutter, something really must be on his mind. "Yeah, stay out of it y/n..". Toshiaki said in a calming tone, which was weird because he was just fighting and now he's acting calmer towards me.. "well y'all were mad about something. What was it. Do y'all like me or something?" I raised an eyebrow. Toshiaki looked away, flustered and nassor did the same. "You..don't actually like me..do you?" I asked. No response. Oh my God..do they actually like me?! My mind was racing. "Yes." Nassor blurted out randomly, toshiaki looked at him immediately. "Me too." He said confidently, looking at me. "Well..I like you both!" I spoke softly again. They looked at me wide-eyed. "Both of us?" Nassor spoke. "Yes." I missed both of them on the cheek and smiled, I was walking away and I looked back, nassor was frozen and blushing slightly, toshiaki was a mess, blushing like crazy and he stumbled back. I smile and walk away.

(SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG AND IT'S KIND OF BAD! I GOT LAZY AND I HAD TO FINISH IT UP QUICK T~T)