~weird girl~💙

Y/n

It was a really nice weekend, I was sitting down on the couch and was getting ready for a sleepover. My parents were out and they left me 100 dollars for me and my friends to order food. I hear a knock on the door and I run to go see who it was first. I open the door and see, weird girl and Mr whiskers. She was carrying a pink bag and she was wearing some pink and white pajamas, they were adorable! "Hey Anne! Come in!" I say. " Thank you, Y/n." She slowly walks into the house and into the living room. Victor, Edgar, Bob nassor and toshiaki come as well, all are my good friends and the pizza is ordered and the popcorn is ready and in a bowl. I go out into the living room and see they already put on a movie. I put the bowl of popcorn and Edgar reaches to get some. I look at the screen and see that the movie is Alice and wonderland! I sit down right next to Anne and she looked over to me and smiled, I smile back. The movie is over and most of the people were asleep, but me and Anne weren't. I stared blankly at the wall, zoning out and then I felt something heavy on my shoulder.. anne had fell asleep, and on me. Mr whiskers was curled on her lap. Her arms wrapped around me and snored softly, I smiled closed my eyes, falling asleep.