~toshiaki~

Y/n~

Toshiaki has been acting really strange when he is around me. He stares at me during class, here's what he's talking to me ( which he never does.) And I don't know what's wrong with him, lol

I'm sitting in class, zoning out. Science is definitely not my subject.. I feel two eyes staring at me from the back of my head, I look over and see it was toshiaki again. He was just staring at me, head in his hands. When he noticed that I looked his direction he immediately looked away with his cheeks turning a dark shade of red. I smile and look away. We are pretty close friends you can say, we've known each other for a while, I don't even remember when we first met hehe.. my cheeks slowly turn red and I thought of reasons why he kept staring at me and acting weird around me. He likes me.. the first thing that popped into my head was that he liked me.. maybe he did but I don't know. The Bell rung, interrupting the teacher as all the kids scurried out of the room in a hurry. Thank God sorry I just the last period of the day because I was wanting to get home quickly. I was halfway home walking down the sidewalk and then I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hm?" I quietly said turning around, to see Toshiaki right behind me. "Hello y/n." He spoke, his eyes staring into my soul.. "oh, hey! You need something?" Looking at him and seeing that he held up a note. I took it immediately. "That's all." He said as he walked away quickly, I wasn't even able to say goodbye! I slowly open the note while walking home. The note had said..

"Y/n.
I don't know how to say this but I like you, a lot. And I was wondering if you like me too? I understand if you don't." ~from toshiaki.

The note was short but those words meant so much to me. I was blushing heavily and I walked into my house with a large smile on my face. The next day I into the classroom and see him sitting in his seat like usual. I walk up to his table and drop a note, then I sit in my seat.

"I like you too :)"

( I'M SO SORRY THIS ISN'T THAT GOOD :c)