Chapter 9

"Then what are we waiting for?! I need my body back to normal immediately!" He was glaring at where the smoke was feeling a bit scared "fine whatever, hold on tight faker" he went at a fast speed almost not giving sonic a chance to hold on but grabbed his ear in time "HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE SURE I GRAB ONTO SOMETHING SO I WON'T FALL BEFORE GOING" sonic yelled feeling scared of falling off his rival's head. Shadow just rolled his eyes "stop being a scardycat and shut your trap" growling at the annoyed blue hedgehog "fine hmp".

Soon enough they made it to the area where all the smoke was coming from seeing the rest of the crew there already fighting the robotnik bots " well at least we have backup.. " sighing before jumping on the black hedgehog 's long nose hanging onto it tightly then carefully turning around to the blood colored eyes "so?" Sonic confused on what's the plan is, I mean everybody has plans right? "so how are you gonna get up there to eggman?do you even have your powers..?" "actually yea I do... But I feel slow or it's probably because I'm small maybe but yea I do" "ok good you should be able to make it up there by yourself" sonic just froze for a moment when shadow said that he started sweating a bit 'um..." "what now faker... " shadow was already annoyed having to deal with the blue hero again "how DO I get up there? DO YOU SEE THE SITUATION I AM IN? I MEAN A BOOK COULD BE TALLER THAN ME" shadow just looked blanked "you literally have your powers what's the problem? Aren't you the so called mobius's hero" "um well... YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND JUST HELP ME GET UP TO THAT STUPID EGGBREATH" shadow was getting impatient every second and sighed "you know what fine whatever and also don't jump on my nose without my permission" shadow was already getting more annoyed by the constant whining he was getting from sonic so he just gave in "yay!" Sonic swinged back on Shadow's head "let's do this" laying on Shadow's head holding onto his fur tightly, his eyes sparkled feeling the fur that was below him "woah he actually is soft" he thought before focusing back to the fight.

Shadow started throwing chaos spears at the robotniks trying to help the others and trying to get near eggman in the same time, everybody soon enough noticed the bombs looking at where it was coming from then going back to the intense fight "shadow! you came in time" rouge was glad that shadow got on the fight to help the team but shadow ignored her too distracted throwing chaos spears and blowing up the robotniks she rolled her eyes, rouge was flying around with knuckles in her hands struggling to stay up in the air flapping her wings as much as she can with a red heavy echidna in her hands "damn knux you're a bit..." Trying to get a hold on knuckles she was holding "heavy.." "Shut up and look, pass me there" tapping rouge on her arm giving her a signal to let him go to get in the battle "good luck knucky" before letting go knuckles she then flew away looking for shadow "I'll just find him after this is over" before flying down to help in the battle with the others

Amy jumped near shadow helping him with robotniks that was surrounding him, "don't tell her I'm here if she asks if I am" the blue hedgehog wanted them to not see him right now since he was small as a mouse, Shadow's ear flicked hitting the blue hedgehog "Ow what the hell" he was rubbing his stomach and backed away but kept jumping up and down feeling shadow moving a lot and then he fell off the black hedgehog's head but soon enough got a grip on shadow's fur again looking down "holy crap...thats so far.." His ears were pinned against his head before climbing back on top of shadow's head, shadow just nodded hearing the first part sonic said but not the second part not knowing he hit sonic with his ear.

Amy spoke first "hey shadow since you're here... Where's sonic" she sounded worried but also annoyed that she has to speak to the ultimate lifeform shadow just ignored her dodging things and throwing more chaos spears he tried to jump to avoid amy till she grabbed his leg slamming him back down to the hard ground "where is sonic shadow? Answer me now" she swinged her hammer to stop the robot that was gonna jump on her "rose what the hell don't ever do that again or I'll blow your head up" he growled at amy who was getting angry "answer me now! Where is sonic?!" "I don't know you bitch" he chaos controlled away. Amy had to shield her eyes from the sudden bright light that was in front of her before removing them from her eyes "that stupid emo hedgehog" she was angry that shadow didn't answer her question she was now worried about her "boyfriend" that was all of sudden gone and not in the field to help fight eggman and his robots.

Shadow was now on top of a building "faker you need to really control that girl" but he got not response all he heard was the sound of his skates hitting the concrete, "Faker?" He started  tapping his head to find the hedgehog that was now not there anymore. His eyes widened not feeling anything on his head he started looking around trying to find the blue hedgehog "FAKER" he was now getting a little bit concerned that the small hedgehog wasn't on his head more..

He was gone.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hii sorry for short chapter got distracted again and I woke up seeing 200+ people reading!

Enjoy this chapter I'll be starting on the next one again