Chapter 22

Shadow was walking to his front door while rouge was behind him, yawning a little and sonic was on top of rouge's head. "Finally home" shadow said while unlocking his door he then opened up the door wide open enough for rouge to come in--rouge locked the door behind her then turned around to see no one in the living room anymore she just sighed giggling a bit "hun you can't keep up the silent treatment forever" rouge giggled again hearing a small pout from sonic "hmp" sonic responded "oh come on you looked kinds cute" rouge grabbed the small blue hedgehog from her head.

"Yea yea" sonic blushed a little thinking of that dress and bow again... "Bleh" sonic said, looking slightly disgusted "all he did was send it to tails big blue.." Rouge sat on the couch sitting sonic next to her then she heard another hmp from him again. sonic thought about it for a minute "I guess you're right BUT YOU WOULD TOTALLY DO THE SAME" sonic said standing up on the couch with his hands on his hips "well you're not lying but you know what I mean" rouge chuckled while shaking her head "well we should probably get to sleep I think shadow is going to take you a shower" she poked Sonic's belly causing him to giggle as well "also we have to go on a investigation for eggman so we can turn you back to normal" rouge got on her two feet lending a hand near sonic "well I don't know about the shower part but the other part yea" sonic jumped on rouge's hand holding onto her glove "alright honey".

Shadow heard a knock on his door quickly turning around "hun are you in there?" He heard from the opposite side of the door "yea" he responded back looking back to his phone "alright I'm coming in" rouge slowly opened the door poking her head out "what do you want bat" shadow said bluntly "well don't gotta be rude to ya best friend" rouge jokling said while walking to shadow who was near his mirror "anyways here's your lil love partner" she said innocently "YOU SAY WHAT ROUGE" sonic yelled out, blushing madly "YOU STUPID BAT GET OUT" shadow quickly turned around throwing random items while running at rouge "you're on your own darling" she smirked at the confused hedgehog "W-WHAT WAI-" rouge quickly threw sonic on the bed but before she could turn around she was hit by a cube item  "OW YOU IDIOTIC HEDGEHOG" rouge rubbed her head quickly running out the room "DON'T ASK ME TO MAKE YOU COFFEE" before shadow could apologize the door was slammed closed.

"UGH NO NOT MY COFFEE" shadow yelled out causing the blue hedgehog to flinch "I-its just coffee shads" sonic shrugged and smiled awkwardly but he saw shadow shoot a dark glare at him "ROUGE MAKES GOOD ASS COFFEE YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND" shadow yelled out in frustration "just apologize.." Sonic said awkwardly... "all of sudden you wanna run that mouth of yours" shadow put his hand on his hip "w-well.." The blue hedgehog slowly reached his hand to his cheek, scratching it slowly "whatever I gotta take you a shower again and maybe I could drown you there" shadow walked up infront of sonic "h-huh..".

(Later)

"LET ME GO LET ME GO" "SHUT UP YOU'RE WET, LET ME DRY YOU" sonic was yelling and hitting Shadow's hand while shadow was trying to dry him up "LET ME-MMHFF" shadow covered the blue hedgehog's face with the white towel softly scrubbing his head "shut up hedgehog" after a few seconds he heard some weird noises. shadow quickly rised a brow at the weird noises he heard from under the towel "what the" he quickly removed the towel from sonic and it got silent "wait shads.. Could you do that again.." Sonic looked up with admiring eyes for some reason, creeping out shadow "do what?" Shadow asked placing the towel on his bed "that little scratching you did behind my ear" "behind your ear? I didn't even know what I was doing I was just drying your head" "JUST DO IT" the blue hedgehog begged, startling the black hedgehog "OKAY DAMN", shadow put his finger behind Sonic's ear not knowing where to do "right here?" He questioned feeling awkward on what the hell he's doing "yea right there" sonic said closing his eyes shut.

"Umm.." Shadow slowly started scratching behind his ears waiting on for a reaction or a response "yea right there.." Sonic said quietly. Shadow heard soft purring from the small blue hedgehog "are you fucking purring?" The black hedgehog questioned at the pleasured male hedgehog but shadow got no response but more purs so he quickly removed his hand making sonic gasp "WHY'D YOU STOP" sonic said with full disappointment "because you're not responding to me and this is weird, you're acting like a damn cat" "Well it is.. But please do it for a few more minutes" sonic begged, clapping his hands together showing his puppy eyes to shadow who just sighed back and thought about it.

"fine.."

Shadow was soon enough back to scratching behind Sonic's ears hearing those same purrs from the hero, he saw Sonic's left foot kicking a lot by every scratch, "I mean this is quite nice..i guess" he thought, watching Sonic's leg moving faster "mm..~" A low moan escaped from Sonic's mouth but he didn't really notice since he was distracted by the good feeling.

"You..can stop now" sonic said stopping the silents between them "alright..that was something" the black hedgehog said, looking slightly disappointed "let me go get your stuff" he said, placing sonic on the bed. When the mini hedgehog saw shadow leave he quickly covered his face with the towel "WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!" sonic screamed out in horror "Well it did..feel good" he he claimed but then he went back to panicing "BUT THAT WAS EMBARRASSING SONIC HE'S PROBABLY LAUGHING AT YOU RIGHT NOW" sonic was still covering his face till he felt the bed shake a bit.

"What the hell are you doing?" Shadow questioned, placing something next to him "nothing" the azure hedgehog removed the towel from his face and revealing  his blushed face "umm.." Shadow took one more glimpse at Sonic's face before grabbing him "alright then..lets get your gloves on and we're going to bed we have a long day tomorrow" shadow said while grabbing sonic gently "you sound like a mom" sonic giggled softly "sure.." the black hedgehog laughed along with sonic.

They both got silent, sonic watched shadow bend down to his level then grabbed his hand with his finger since how small sonic is. Shadow grabbed two small gloves that were made by Vanilla--The azure hedgehog just glared at the black hedgehog feeling weird
..shadow noticed eyes glaring at him, feeling a bit uneasy, shadow quickly grabbed another glove and went back to fixing Sonic's glove "how long are you gonna stare?" Shadow said, snapping the blue hedgehog to reality "um well..I was just looking.." "At?" sonic hesitated before continuing "y-you?" He slowly shrugged confusing the other male more "um I don't know if I should say why or not" shadow finished putting the socks on his rival, slowly sitting up letting sonic admire the gloves and socks "woah these really do fit me!" Sonic said with little sparkles in his eye.

"I mean it's vanilla of course it fits she's good at making clothes and stuff" he shrugged then layed his back on the bed "Mhm.." The blue hedgehog hummed, sonic just sat there admiring the other male once more "hey shads.." Sonic said quietly, slowly moving closer to him "hm?" Shadow hummed putting his hand on his head "has anyone ever told you that you look really pretty?". Shadow's eyes snapped open and sat up "what?" He said like he was nervous "don't make say it again" the blue hero folded his hand "j-just say it again" "has anyone ever told you that you look really pretty?" "Umm.." Shadow was kinda nervous by the random random question "no..?" He said like it was a question "well then I'll be the first one, you look pretty" Sonic said proudly, with a huge smile on his muzzle.

--------------------------------------------------------
I don't really like this chapter cause it looks rushed but I'm at school so I don't have a lot of time to fix it up but by the time I get home which is like 2:20 if I decided if I wanna go to club or not which is maybe because I missed a lot of days.. So maybe like 3:50.

I'll be reworking this chapter maybe or I might as well just leave it 😭

But I might release a new book while still writing this one but it's a maybe ☺☺

Sorry if it has some spelling mistakes ^^'