𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 | 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

Blondie was writing away for about 30 minutes before she finished her letter to her standards. Just right. She thought, hoping and praying to Aphrodite that Cupid wouldn't know who it was from.

Blondie sealed the letter and walked out of her dorm room to one of Cupid's letter boxes. She lightly dropped her letter into the box, and walked to her first class.

Time
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴
Skip

No matter how hard she tried, Blondie just couldn't focus. Her and Cupid got assigned as partners for their big chemythstry assignment. She couldn't quit staring at the stunning goddess in front of her.

She did notice something though. Cupid looked sad. Blondie would make sure that she was happy. "Cupid, are you alright? You look like you are feeling quite unfairest.." Blondie said, putting a soft hand on Cupid's shoulder. Cupid blushed lightly, but shrugged Blondie's hand off.

"What's wrong hun?" She asked again softly. "Did I make you upset?" Blondie asked quietly. Cupid turned her head to look at Blondie. She teared up a little bit. "I'm fine." She said. Blondie noticed her tears and pulled Cupid into her arms. "Please tell me what's wrong.. I want to help. I can't help if I don't know what happened." Blondie said caringly. She looked around to make sure nobody was looking, and gave Cupid a quick kiss on the forehead.

Cupid blushed a dusty pink, and turned her head away. "I'm.. I'm sorry I just can't tell you what's wrong yet. But I'm not as upset anymore. So.. Thank you." Cupid said with a light smile. Blondie grinned, and let go of Cupid.

They continued their class in peace.

At least, Blondie thought she was going to have a good day. If only she knew..

Time
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴
Skip

Blondie and Cupid walked out of chemythstry class feeling content with their work.  They had gotten a B+, and with Rumpelstiltskins standards, that was a great achievement.

Blondie fiddled with her golden ringlets, being nervous for the end of the day when Cupid would check all of her letter boxes. She really hoped that Cupid wouldn't know that the letter she sent was from her.

Time
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴
Skip

As the day ended, Blondie walked back to her and Cupid's shared dorm room. She was beyond nervous. She unlocked the door, and saw Cupid sitting at her desk reading letters. Blondie sighed, and Cupid turned around.

"Oh Blondie!!" She ran up to Blondie and embraced her in a big hug. "Hi!" Cupid said excitedly as she let go of Blondie. "Hey! How was your day?" Blondie asked as she walked to her side of the room and took her shoes off.

"It was okay-ish, I didn't get detention though and that's what matters!" Cupid said. Blondie smiled. She thought Cupid was so cute when she was excited about something.

"I'm gonna go change, I will be right back!" Blondie said as she waked into her bathroom with some pyjamas. "Okay!! I'll be reading these letters!" Cupid yelled back to her.

A few minutes later, Blondie heard Cupid gasp. She quickly got changed and ran out to see what happened.

"What's wrong Cupid?" Blondie asked in shock.

"This letter.." Cupid started. "It's.. For me!" She said in a surprised manner. Blondie smiled slightly. If only she knew..

"What does it say??" Blondie asked Cupid, knowing well and fair exactly what it said. She was the one that wrote it after all.

"It's actually pretty sweet. It's a poem! It says:
Home is not where you are from, it is where you belong.

Some of us travel the world to find it, and others find it in a person.

I am like that, you see. My home is wherever you are my dear.

You are my heart, my soul, my life. My home."

Cupid said, reading Blondie's poem out loud, not knowing would it was from.

"It doesn't have a signature though, I don't know who it's from!" Cupid said. Blondie blushed a little bit. "Probably someone you would least hexpect for it to be!" She said. Cupid looked up at her, and stared deep into Blondie's eyes. Blondie stood there, dumbfounded by Cupid's eyes, had she really never realized how pretty they were?

No, of course she had. She had noticed it. She constantly daydreamer about Cupid's eyes, they were like the clearest, bluest oceans you'd ever seen. They were gorgeous.

But alas, Blondie couldn't stare into them any longer, because Cupid turned her head away. "It's a sweet poem, but whoever it is I think I'm going to have to reject them." Cupid said bluntly. "Unless of course, it's from you.." Cupid whispered under her breath.

"Why would you reject them, ahahaha..." Blondie asked nervously.

"Because I've got my eyes on someone else right now, so unless it's from them then I don't want it." Cupid said. Blondie's heart shattered. Cupid.. Likes someone else. Of course she does. Why wouldn't she? Why would she ever like someone like Blondie?

Blondie was plain, she might have a fairly decent regal standing, but nobody cares. She's not REAL royalty, so they all tell each other so. She gets gossiped and talked about behind her back constantly, and she is hated among her peers. She was a burnout. Why would Cupid love her, out of anyone else.

Cupid probably loved Dexter still. Blondie wouldn't have been surprised.

She didn't though. That was the thing. Cupid didn't want Dexter. Cupid had a hard time deciphering romantic feelings to platonic feelings sometimes, and that's all her feelings for Dexter were. Platonic. She had gotten over him ages ago. Now she had a new crush. One that she was sure of. Cupid couldn't just fall in love. In order to fall for someone, she had to use her powers on herself. Just as she would on any mortal. She knew she WANTED to love Blondie. And that was all she needed until she figured out if Blondie loved her too.