𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 | 𝘏𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘩𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥

Blondie woke up feeling terribly dreadful. She didn't have the motivation to get up, her head was achy, she was sweating badly, she was freezing, and she couldn't breathe out of her nose.

Unbeknowing of how she got sick, she stayed in bed until Cupid woke up.

Cupid took a while to wake, but eventually she got up and noticed that Blondie was still in bed. That was unusual even for Blondie.

"Blondie? What are you still doing in bed! We have school today!" Cupid said. She walked up to Blondie's bedside, and noticed she was awake. "Come on, don't play sick on me now. You're fine!!" Cupid said, thinking Blondie was faking so she didn't have to face her horrible peers.

"I'm.. Not f-faking." Blondie choked out, tearing up because her throat hurt so badly that she could barely even swallow without screaming in pain. She definitely was not just right. Cupid's eyes widened, and she lightly placed the back of her hand onto Blondie's forehead. "Oh Grimm.. Blondie you're burning up!" Cupid said.

Blondie shook her head yes, because she didn't want to speak. "Can I feel your throat? I'll be careful, I promise." Cupid asked Blondie. Blondie shook her head again, and Cupid put the tips of her fingers onto Blondie's neck, and she could feel how swollen her tonsils were.

"Blondie, there is no way in hex that I am letting you stay here alone in this condition." Cupid said caringly. Blondie looked at her with the most thankful and caring eyes in the world. Cupid swore that she saw true love buried deep beneath Blondie's gaze, but she couldn't quite pinpoint it so she just left it as it was.

Cupid bent down and kissed Blondie on the forehead. "For good luck!" Cupid said sweetly. Blondie blushed, but she pulled her covers over her nose so Cupid wouldn't see.

Blondie wanted Cupid to know how she felt, she really did, she was just far too scared to tell her. That is why she was going to write another love letter as soon as she was all better. Because she needed Cupid to know how she felt, and eventually, she would.