𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹 | 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

Blondie was still not better, but Cupid had to get to her classes. Blondie had now been sick for a whole week. Cupid needed to go, otherwise she'd fail.

This gave Blondie an advantage though. She could write yet another love letter to Cupid!

She got out her parchment and her cute little bear pen, and wrote wrote wrote away. She wrote until she though her hand might fall off if she kept going.

She sealed the letter, and lightly kissed the envelope for good luck (not leaving a lipstick stain thankfully)

Blondie hurriedly speed-walked to the closest letter box and dropped the letter into it. She was in her yellow and white Bear pyjamas. She didn't want anyone to see hr in such an unruly manner. She was already talked about enough as it is.

But as one knows, bad luck is unavoidable. Someone HAD seen Blondie in her pyjamas, and that person was going to show everyone.

Blondie got a ping from her mirrorphone, and when she checked it her heart broke. It was a photo of her yawning sloppily, while walking back to her dorm from putting her letter to Cupid in the box. The caption of the photo said: "Blondie Lockes? More like Blondie Slobs!"

Blondie broke into tears as she brought her favorite stuffed animal close to her chest. It was a medium sized bear plushie, and his name was grizzy. Of course, Cupid had gone to class today, so Blondi was on her own. She kept Grizzy close to her and but cried into him.

She buried her face into the stuffed animal and sobbed. She sobbed, and sobbed, and sobbed until there was nothing left to sob. She was out of tears. Not just right.

Just as she thought she was finished crying, more tears came out. Just then, Cupid walked into the room.

"Oh Blondie.. Come here sweetie." Cupid said as she walked over to Blondie bed and wrapped her in a very comforting hug. Cupid used her wings to rub Blondie's back, as she knew Blondie liked how soft her wings were.

"Shh.. Shshshhh.. I'm here honey, it's okay. I'll always be here." Cupid said quietly. Blondie's cheeks flushed as her crush held her close, continuing to call her sweet pet names and comfort her.

"B-but.. It's not just right! They.. They think I'm a slob now! I'm not! I'm not a slob Cupid please believe me!" Blondie screeched in a hurry. "Shhh.. I know you aren't. I know.. But, I also know who posted that photo." Cupid whispered to Blondie, still rubbing her back comfortingly. Blondie sat up straight. "Who!?" She asked.

"It was Apple.." Cupid started. "I am so, so sorry." Cupid said softly. Blondie balled her hands into fists. "That little.. I'll rip her apart!" Yelled Blondie angrily. Cupid held her close to herself, preventing her from moving. "No, I'm sorry but I can't let you get in trouble for someone else's shitty actions. I don't want to see that happen to you, I care about you too much." Cupid whispered, cuddling closer to Blondie while she held her.

Blondie nodded, her face a light shade of pink. She snuggled into Cupid's neck, and the two layed down in Blondie's bed. Cupid drifted right off to sleep.

Blondie was still feeling not quite just right. She was still sick. Very sick. But, she was content. She didn't have the time to think about her illness right now, as Cupid was cuddling her in her own bed. Her face was bright red as she lay there with cupids soft wings wrapped around her. Cupid comforted her to make her feel better, and was now laying in bed with her, being her big spoon.

Blondie was ecstatic. She could've squealed like a little girl right then an there, but she didn't want to wake up the sleeping beauty that layed with her. She could never forgive herself if she did that.

So instead she allowed herself to rest, letting sleep overtake her body while she drifted into a cozy dream with her and Cupid side by side. Just right.