prologue: Family of four~

Hello people welcome to a book, based off of a cool dream I had, soooo it may not be the exactly like my dream, but it will be my version of my dream but in an book :)

Here we go ppl :)

BOLD=STORY

------------------------------------

There once lived a person named Nim, and a guy (we do not know the name)

Nim and this person, had two twins, one named dream the more colorful one, and nightmare the more dark one

This family had a dearly boned(get it because instead of bond, it's bone??)

Dream and his brother nightmare seemed like they were BFF of each other, never got in a fight acted soo...... PeRfEcT....

"Hey nighty?? Can I ask you something??" The little one said(dreams the little brother while nightmare is the big bro)

"What is it dream??' the older brother asked.

"Promise me, that no matter what, we stay together!" The little on said as the older came in front him.

"I promise, and to remember it, let create charm for each other so that we can remember!" The older one and little one ran off to the next room.

The older and little one, both  made a lock it, both of them put a picture of the and on the back put the promise, then they placed it in the locket!

"May we wear this, untill we died~" the little one said as they hold each other's hands

Some days later, nightmare put his hands over dreams ears (nightmares so nice to dream~)

"Don't worry dream one day....one day we will both run and get away from this heck" the older one was thinking as dream fell asleep on his lap cuddling his big brother.

There mom and dad continued fighting for an hour. Nightmare thought, what if dad would leave and life whould finally be calm?!

In the room of the parents

"YOU CANT LIVE HERE ANYMORE YOU NEED TO LEAVE!!" Nim yelled(we're going to Nate)

"IT NOT MY FAULT L, YOU NEVER KNEW I WAS A DEVIL!!" Nate and Nim started to yell about him being a devil!

A few hours later, there mom had lefted, while there dad came to there room.

"Kids....be and you mom are getting a divorce!" There dad said as inside nightmare he was happy to get out of this heck!!!

"W-what, a-are you going to l-leave d-daddy??" The little one said as nightmare looked at him.

"Don't worry dream, I can take you with me, your mom will get here soon with the divorce papers so just hold on for a little!" He said as he lefted, dream started to cry.

The older brother hugged him as they heard the front door open nightmare is so happy that their dad was finally going to leave and hopefully dream would it go with him.