Chapter 2: The upper world?!

Don't question the title just read it, sorry if to demanding, anyway you all probably know this is already going to be, dreams POV  by what the chapters name is...

So let's just start now...

---------------------------------

(DrEaM POV)

I woke up, to the sound of my new alarm clock that my dad got me for my 9 birthday, in the underworld of course~!

I always wonder what would happen if I went to the surface...(by that he means not hell)

I got up and went down off my bed, I opened my computer, I went on the score to chat with some of the people I met.

I may not know where they live but at least we're all friends!!!

(??? POV)

It's been one year, a lot of things have happened, like I killed my mom, and I may have a gang now.

My name is nightmare~

(Nightmare? POV)

I sat in my office, I looked down at my neck to see the lockit that dream have made me, when we were 8, and our family was not broke.

I have no idea where dream was with our dad 🙄, hopefully dream was ok...

I opened the computer that I owned and went to discord, to see if my friend that I made over the year was online which they were, we were really good friends it seemed like we both knew each other but I feel like I don't know maybe that's just me..

Killer came walking in with dust and horror by his side and said.

"Boss, can we go and some and some ghosts around the castle we really want to we've never met a ghost before!!" Killer asked as I got up and said.

"...fine, just make sure to use the room where no one barely goes in so that we can protect the rest of the castle." Then they ran off, and I went back on my computer to discord and me and this person had a conversation for hours.

(Killers POV)

Me, dust, and horror ran out the room to the old room nobody barely used.

"Killer, get salt, horror get the chalk, I'm going to get the spell book." Dust said as we went to different rooms to get our things that we need to do this.

I came back to dust and horror having the circle ready to do this!

"Ok are you guys ready???" Dust asked as we all joined our hands and dust started to say a spell

(DrEaM POV)

I went with my dad to his work, he told me, he would send me to someone ritual that people do everyday.

I agree well he got a book and casted an spell.

"Dad, are you sure this is safe, I mean is this your work?" I asked when dad came back

"Dream I'm sure it's safe, I do it everyday scare humans and then I come back down!" My dad said as he opened the book in his hand.