Chapter 3: getting settled~

Hello welcome back to this book, I know I post to much of this but, this is because it was based off of a dream I had and want this to be just like it

Plus it's fun to make 😝

----------------------------------

(DrEaM POV)

I had become real friends with these people now! I have only been here for an hour.

But that....goopy person, my friend on discord, told me what he kind of looked like, and the details that he told me look exactly like that goopy person?

I don't care, I knew dad would be proud of me, I have finally made real friends :).

There names were, killer, dust, and horror! Really cool names, names for demons too :)

Though why is my dad's name Nate and not one of these??

I don't really know, but I know I can get settled here, with my new friends, but am sad too, because am only her for a month....

I should tell them about that soon after I get settled in...

(Nightmarey POV)

I saw the murder time trio, talking with, think her name was ....dream....

It reminded me about my brother, hopefully he's safe with our bad dad, he lefted me with our mom!

SHE NEVER CARED ABOUT ME, that's why I killed her~. Yes I ate that f###ing apple, so what I could kill her from all of the past.

I wonder what happened after I killed her, I felt like I was free, what did dream feel???

I walked in and they turned to me, I saw dreams eyes hit mine, and I felt a strong urge to hug them, it felt like whenever I stared at them it felt so warm and comforting.

"Yo, boss you ok??" Dust asked as I got out of my dazes and looked at him.

"Ya, am ok dust, I need you horror to make dinner now, killer go to my office, I will go there in a minute but I need to have a talk with dream..." I told all of them to do at least something except dust, I mean he didn't really do whatever he wants.

"So dream, do you have a lockit that's looks like this??" I asked as I showed him, he was in shocked.

(DrEaM POV)

I was shocked, I had brought that lockit, and he was asking me if I had one?!

"N-no, why would you ask that..." I asked as he took out a lockit just like this one.

"I can tell you're lying, I can feel your negativity, you can't lie to me I know your my brother!" He said as I looked in my pocket.

I looked inside, and IT WAS NOT THERE!!! I know it was in there!! WHERE DID IT GO-

"looking for this?~" he asked as I looked at him as he was holding it in his hand.

"H-how did you get that from me!!" I asked as he pulled me to him!

"Now, tell me, how do you have this, DrEam" he asked as I was stuck by his tentacles thingys...

"W-well I found it on my nightstand, while I was in heck..." I said as he was in shock.

"Go to the guest room and you can do whatever you want to it, I have to do some work..." He said as he let go of me.

"O-ok"

I went to were dust showed me earlier, it was a gray and black room with a bed!

I mean I wouldn't complain about it, it was nice and all but like... I have no computer I don't have my drawings...

My drawings were the only thing that helped me remember stuff...I guess I would forget about this day...

(Nightmare POV)

I went to my room, and got out my cameras of everyone, because of what happened once...

I checked dreams camera of that room, he tp a suitcase in the room, and pulled out 3 pictures??

One was 2 demons just standing there, the 2nd one, was two demons by a lake made of lava...and the last one, looked like past me???

Wait, how did he see me like that, we just met???-

WAIT! what if he is my brother, why would he draw that, he must have the lockit and draw that to remember!

Next, he pulls out a gold locket just like mine that I had. He opened it and I saw a picture of me!? Well past me....

He was really my brother!! I can't believe I finally found him, but how did he come from a demon thingy???

Did he die?? Did dad do something to him?! Whatever he did to him he's going to pay...

I saw him going over by the bed that we put in there, he's yawned and went to sleep, I turned off the cameras went to my room and found the locket on my nightstand.

Can't believe it! I found my brother after a year of....TORTURE!

(DrEaM POV)

I knew their boss was watching me because I saw the cameras, and of course I knew they were on and he was watching me..

I unloaded my stuff from a suitcase I had packed before I left and I know of course had to teleport stuff for me... I am packed all my drawings so that I can know and remember everything, I took out the locket that I had found on my dresser.

After I put the pictures up on the walls and I put the locket on the nightstand right next to the bed, I got on the bed and I laid down starting to close my eyes, but I was not actually asleep...

I saw the camera light turn off which meant he turned off his cameras, hopefully he didn't see the picture or the locket of a matter of fact...

All I could do now is wait until morning, I laid down and put my special blanket on me, since I was little I always got night terrors and this blanket would help me calm down if I ever got a nightmare, it was specially made for me.

I put it on top of me and I fell asleep hoping that I would not have a single nightmare.

Apparently that night I had more than just the one I had about 10...

--------------------------

That's all for the day I hope you enjoyed this chapter, have a good day or night.

I will try to get chapter 4 out this week.
So please just wait!!

Have a good day, beautiful people