Pride: (MCU CAST PRE ENDGAME AND INFINITY WAR)

Description: reader works in Marvel and decides one day to come out to the cast.

This implies that reader is not cis or straight

Pronouns: they/them if any but probably safe for all

Warnings: none

Anything in bold is a place that needs to be filled in with whatever fits you (ex. When it says yes/no actually it's (your preferred name) you read whichever applies with your preferred name or not)

Nicknames: poppet, sweetheart, dude

  You sighed. Just do it you told yourself. They wouldn't hate you....right? Walking out of your trailer looking for the cast you found them all sitting on couches just outside the set. "Hey guys? I've um gotta talk to all of you about something" you spoke. "Come sit poppet" Gwyneth spoke moving closer to the arm rest of the couch to make room for you between her and Tom Hiddleston. Sitting in between them you sighed looking at your hands, how would I do this? "What's up? What's got you so nervous       y/n?" Sebastian asked. "Well uh um" you stuttered out. "Hey hey breathe you can tell us once you've calmed down" RDJ told you, reaching to place his hand on your knee.

   Feeling increasingly stupid you decided to text your best friend to see how they'd done this with their friends and family, knowing they'd respond fairly fast. After sending the message you felt a hand on your shoulder, looking up you saw Brie standing there. Shit. Had she seen the message? "You okay sweetheart? What's going on?" Scarlett asked, the cast getting a little bit more concerned the more you all sat in silence. "I sort of know" Brie said moving to be in front of you. "Dude whatever you are, none of us are gonna care." She finished sitting back down where she originally was.

   "Look um, I'm your sexuality" you said and Lizzie smiled, walking over to hug you "I'm so proud of you" she whispered before going back to her spot next to Chris Evans. "I'm a bit confused. What?" Tom Holland spoke and a few of the other men nodded letting out similar things. "What I mean is I description of your sexuality" "ohhhh I get it now" Chris Hemsworth nodded. "There's uh, there's more. I'm not a your assigned gender at birth" "so what are you then?" Lizzie asked "Well uh. I'm your gender identity actually. Please don't hate me" Tessa shook her head "we could never hate you" "I hate to be the person but what does that mean?" Robert asked. "Well it means explanation of your gender identity" you told him and he nodded along "I get it now". "Yknow we're all really proud of you for doing this" Scarlett said "agreed" a few other cast members chimed in. "Can I ask why now?" "I've wanted to for a while. But since your all here I figure I needed to just do it" you responded and they all nodded.

   "Do you think they need us on set soon or do we have some more time?" Somebody asked and you shrugged. "Look I'm sorry for doing this so randomly" you apologized and Gwyneth shook her head "don't apologize sweetheart. There's no need" "so do you still go by the same name or no?" Brie asked. "Yes/no it's actually (your preferred name)" "we appreciate you telling us" Chris Evans added. "You guys don't hate me?" "Of course not why would we? Your still our best friend" "I-I don't know I was just worried I guess" "we're proud of you" Sebastian smiled. "Thank you. Thanks all of you." You responded. Each cast member gave their own separate response that made your happiness grow. They accepted you.
__________________________________

Hey! Here's a coming out thing because why not. What's everyone think? Please request!

-Brooklyn