Every Step of the Way: N.R, W.M, and reader

In this Wanda and Natasha are y/n's moms.

Warnings: eating disorder (anorexia), starving yourself, bad body image, etc, a specific low weight

Description: Natasha and Wanda find out that you've been starving yourself

Pronouns: she/her for y/n and idk for Wanda and Nat

Momma is Nat and Mom is Wanda

Y/n POV:   Okay, look I know that starving myself isn't the best thing to do but I'm getting less fat after every meal I skip. I mean hey, it's just one meal right? Momma and I train sometimes but it's slowly becoming less often because I'm tired all the time now. Mom keeps asking me why I'm tired so much but I just keep saying homework and patrol, somehow she keeps buying it. Mom and Momma are both beautiful and then there's me. I woke up this morning, still incredibly tired, climbing onto my scale as soon as I got up. 80 pounds. Too much. I'm so fat. I heard Mom making breakfast so I quickly picked out an outfit and then climbed into the shower so I would miss breakfast.

Natasha POV:

  Talking to my wife as she made breakfast we both realized something. Y/n had been lying. I'd ask her if she ate a meal and she'd say Wanda made her something and apparently Wanda would ask and y/n would say I made her something. I'd had struggles with anorexia in the past and Wanda anorexia with bulimic tendencies so both of us were terrified that it was happening to our daughter as well. I asked Wanda to make y/n some soup while I went upstairs to see if I could confirm our suspicions because if they were true both of us knew she wouldn't want much to eat. Slowly pushing open her already cracked bedroom door I was met with my sleeping daughter on her bed though it appeared she'd already been up and had fallen asleep. Opening the bathroom door I saw a scale on the floor and I knew Wanda and I were right.

   "Y/n? Y/n babe wake up detka Mom and I need to talk to you." I gently shook her far too bony shoulder. She groaned opening her eyes, instantly filling with panic when she saw that her bathroom door was wide open. "The scale just I had to move it out of the closet it was in the way of my extra towels I had to move it" "c'mon honey let's go talk with Mom." I told her gently as I helped her far too light body downstairs since she was still unsteady from being woken up so abruptly. As soon as she realized both Wanda and I knew her legs gave out as she sobbed. Luckily I was still holding her so I slid down against the fridge to hold her small frame in my arms. "Oh baby..." Wanda trailed off as she sat down next to us.

"I'm sorry I'm so ugly I tried to fix it I tried to!" Our daughter cried. Now it was my turn to speak. "Y/n detka your beautiful. Your not ugly and you never have been. But honey your sick. Your starving yourself baby." I told her gently. "No I'm not! I'm fine!" She shouted suddenly not crying as heavily as before. "Sweetheart look at me. Do you know what the NEDA symbol is?" Wanda asked y/n. She nodded slowly, clearly confused. "Look babe." She pulled up her shirt to reveal the symbol tattooed onto her rib cage. "You, you have it? Mom that means you had anorexia" "I know it does. And I did when I was a teenager, about your age." "Y/n?" I called my daughters name so she'd look at me. Sighing I pulled up my pant leg to show her the same symbol Wanda had shown, tattooed onto my ankle. "Momma...." Y/n's face was full of realization at her parents tattoos. "Babe, you need to eat something, your anorexic." Wanda said carefully, standing to her feet and helping my daughter and me to ours. "I can't Mom. I can't eat."

Grabbing her hand I squeezed it gently. "We know how hard it is baby but we need to help you. We'll be here every step of the way." "But I'm just not hungry" "I know it feels that way but I promise you, you are hungry" Wanda embraced our daughter. "How about your favorite food?" I asked and y/n shrugged. "We'll be here, every step of the way" both of us promised y/n.

_______________________________

Hey Ik this is a bit rough and I don't usually do POV oneshots but it seemed fitting. Sorry about the long length of this one! Opinions? Requests?

-Brooklyn