Finding Out: W.M, N.R, and reader

This story is about age regression which is a non-sexual coping mechanism for people in which they regress to a younger age mentally

Description: y/n's best friends find out about her age regression and take care of her

Wanda and Nat are mother figures in this, not bio

Pronouns: she/her for y/n and Wanda, she/they for Natasha

Warnings: none

Little age: 1-2

  I hadn't dropped all day because I'd had meetings but now finally I had a few hours free. As soon as I could I went to my room, closing my door I pulled my stuffie out of its hiding spot along with my paci. I felt everything wash away as I sat playing with my stuffie until I felt this twinge in my bladder, that's when I realized I forgot to put on my diaper. Searching for one I tried to put it on, although I felt myself slipping more and more. I was so preoccupied with the diaper that I didn't even notice my best friends walk in. As soon as I realized though I quickly put a blanket over myself. Because if I can't see them they can't see me right? I heard a coo from Wanda. "Sweetheart? Take the blanket off your head lovely" she told me and I did, feeling safe with her. "Little one? Do you need some help getting your diaper on?" Nat asked and I blushed, nodding.

   The women both smiled, Wanda lifting me onto the bed and Nat fixing my diaper. "Your so cute lovey" Wanda cooed at me, "thankies" I lisped through my paci. "And done!" Nat smiled down at me and I gasped, how was she done so fast? Is she magic? "Magic? 'Ou magic?" I asked her and she laughed, coming around to sit beside me. "Yeah baby, I'm magic" she's magic? My best fwiend is magic? "What's this little one's name? Hm?" Wanda asked holding up my stuffie. It was a pink bunny that had rainbow paws. "Dats your stuffies name!" I told her proudly. My face got red when I realized something, my diaper was wet. Tasha and Wanda would have to change it. "Detka? What's wrong?" Tasha asked me. "Me did pee pee" I mumbled and was embraced in a hug by one of the women. "That's okay lovey. Can I get you cleaned up?" Natasha asked and I nodded. Would they maybe wanna be my mommies? "What's goin on in that pretty little head of yours baby?" Wanda asked as Nat changed me. "I was thinkin bout if 'ou two 'ould be my mommies?" Wanda was beaming. "Of course we would sweetheart. Your our best friend." She picked me up and sat me in her lap. Kissing my forehead after coming around to where we were Mama (Natasha) was smiling "I love you sweet girl" "we love you baby" Mommy kissed my head. Maybe letting someone in on my secret isn't so bad. Mama and Mommy are the best!

__________________________________

Hey, this is my first time writing age regression so I'm sorry if it sucks. Opinions? Suggestions?

-Brooklyn