Pac-man or Pinball? (Vance)

AU:YALL MY FRIEND READS MY STORIES AN SHE ASKED ME TO MAKE A MICHEAL FUCKING AFTON ONE!? DO YALL WANT THAT? ITS GONNA BE SO FUCKING CRINGE IF SO NGL. UMM ANYWAYYYYYYY I MADE MY VANCE STORY! ITS LIKE THE MOST WORDS IV'E EVER WRITTEN! SHOCKERRR ANYAY ENJOY!btw ik pac man came out in 1950 but there aint no way im putting dnd that shit takes 029385776 years to finish!

Word Count:676

Smut: Kissing

I went inside Grab-n-go and saw the usual, kids making out, people trying to shoplift, and of course Pinball Vance.  I went over to the machines making my way towards pac-man. i loved pac-man, i was married to the blue ghost.  I started eating all the dots, getting a few cherries here and there,and those big dots often. I finished the first 2 levels and got on to the last level, it was known to be really rare to get on it, of course i have before but times on the line, i cracked my knuckles and wiped my sweaty plams off. 

Right when i got started pinball Vance was finished, he lost and he was really bad anger issues. I prayed to the mighty hercules to rescue me from whatever is about to happen. Vance broke the pinball machine, causing all the machines to power down. 

"Fucking peice of shit!" i yelled at the machine. My fist were curled up, i walked over to Vance and punched him.

"Just because you lost your fucking game doesn't mean you ruin everyone elses" i screamed in his ear

"Fucking bitch!"he screamed

We ended up on the ground switching postions every so often. I was on top of him beating the crap out of him. I had a bloody nose and a few bruises forming. He had a black eye and bruises. Soon cops forced us off each other, we were in the police car and when we got to my home Vance handed me a note,with a phone number on it. So he gonna beat me up then give me his number? Smooth.

I took a shower then i went downstairs to the living room and dialed the number. I started playing with the cord while it was ringing, i didn't want to make a fool of myself.

"Vance speaking who is this" The boy asked

"Y/N what did you need?" i asked being stubborn

"Oh hey Y/N"he said, i could hear his smirk

"What the hell did you want?"i asked him

"To annoy you" he said

"Of course, i can't even enjoy my game of pac-man without you annoying me, what did i expect" i said about to hang up

"Maybe you should play Pinball instead" he said

"Well maybe you should play pac-man" i said

"bet, tomorrow at 10am, grabn-go, pinball machine." he told me

"No  pac-man machine" i said

"Fine"he said

__________

NEXT DAY
__________

I got up and got ready and headed out the door, i waited at the pac-man machine, playing while waiting. Suddenly something grabbed me from behind and picked me up

"AH WHAT THE FUCK" i said, i slapped the person behind just to be dropped. 

"Shit y/n that was the eye you took out" Vance said grabbing his eye

"I didn't even take it out you dramatic fuck" i said

"whatever let's get this date started"he said shoving me putting his money into the machine. 

"Date?" i asked putting my money into the pinball machine.

The whole "date" went good, we argued over candy, and turns. Vance always went first which annoyed me but i dealt with it, 

Now it was 7 and we were in front of grab-n-go, about to leave to go home.

"Hey um y/n? i really liked today, thanks for showing"he said

"Sure, it was a pleasure."i said curtsying 

"Whatever"he said laughing. He picked my chin up and we just looked at each other. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back of course and when it ended i just laughed. 

"How come we beat each other up and then the next day we are here making out"i said laughing even more.

"Simple enemies to lovers"he said laughing with me.

"So at the end of the day, Vance Pac-Man or Pinball?"