what happend to Survive at Night

PradhaStudio19 : well,before we start.I just want to tell something

Usually a lots Tokusatsu info will appear in on sunday,so yeah when I'm on Sunday,after go home from Church,I'm Checking info about Tokusatsu in Facebook via google because I'm too lazy to make Facebook account.but this weeks I'm not doing that cause I am focus to Dark Decade story

So back to main Topic here What happend to this story :

Well to answer that here a story

How I know Fnaf and Wattpad :

I know FNAF from 2015, where there are already FNAF 1-4 . At first I watched Youtube and there were lots of videos about FNAF everywhere.

Even at school I often discuss about Fnaf with my friends.

but because of a problem in 2019 where my mother hated Fnaf and called it Unholy and related to satanic worship(I don't understand why pepole called Fnaf unholy).so I stop being Fnaf fans that time.but I back being Fnaf fans in 2020 after some negotiation to my mother.

So why this connected to Wattpad.ok because Fnaf I was searching a story about Fnaf,but somewhat Fnaf fanfiction 30% Good story,60% Trash,werid shipings and L*bt love.

One of the good story is a Story called Scobby doo x Fnaf (on hold) (maybe this story was deleted) in a website called Wattpad.so yeah if I don't know Fnaf I doesn't know wattpad.

With I fully become a Kamen Rider fans,I started to join this platform.
In fact when I want to join wattpad my Mother was underestimate me because maybe no one reads my fanfiction but, i keep writing until now, i have proven that someone wants to read my fanfiction

Origin of Survive at Night :

Ok in year 2021,The origin of me making this story is,  it was trending in July 2021, so then I thought..

Hey how about make Fnaf based story ? But with a additional crossover with Kamen Rider.cause that time I'm working on Blades and beginning of the song of Treasure sniper where there are still no Mini Riders.so I will trying with a Main Rider.since no Crossover Kamen Rider with Fnaf why not ?

Maybe this important : I've read a lot of Kamen Rider crossover stories with various media on Wattpad, but what I read mostly are crossovers with anime like: Bhna, Rwby, Sympogear when it was trending, or other anime that is more often crossover than that.

So not many crossovers with games, no offense, it's up to you whether you want to do a Kamen Rider crossover and what anime,

it's up to all of you, because the imaginations of all Wattpaders are different.....
I just feel that Kamen Rider crossover is just that,so I really want to writeing something new.so I try to write crossover with Fnaf to orther option.

Start :

Indeed, after I checked on Fanfiction net there is a Doube crossover with Fnaf, but it only stoey about 2 dynamic duos working as Nightguards and used Double as Weapons to defend themself from Toy and Witherd animatronic and yeah I feel upset with that.