a big News of Another Double identity reval (+ someing I want to say)

Before I talk about that Another Double I want to say something :

1.about talk about Geats new Episode I maybe will make different book to talk about it

2.about this book :

Instead of wasting this book, I might use it to discuss the latest memes

So here's the exciting news regarding the user of Another Double reveal.

January 1, 2023 on the TOEI Tokusatsu youtube channel broadcasting Heisei Generation Forever, Shinichiro Shirakura as the producer of the Kamen Rider Zi-O series and film also promoted it

In one of his tweets, one of the fans asked to him about who the identity of Another Double was (one of the villains in Heisei Generation Forever) during which during the film there was no identity of who was Another Double.

Then he answered that the original plan was the user or identity. from Another Double is a former Kamen Rider fan who is now a hater  of Kamen Rider. The incident on March 11 (at that time there was a big earthquake in Tohoku) became part of the history of Heisei Kamen Rider and this character has a point of view as "a rider can't help a child who screams for help,they are donsen't deserve to celebrates 20 years of Heisei Kamen Rider !"

Shirakura added this story also perfect to be Another OOO story,but Dan Kuroto already take that.

Damn that so crazy,Luckily the user's backstory isn't told in the film..

Wow this is really where Toei roasted their Toxic fans.

really fits the catchphrase "Saa, omae no tsumi wo kazoero" also it make sense why when in the Movie,where Zi-O Double armor vs Another Double.

Zi-O wrong say Double catchphrase  : Saa, omae no tsumi wo oshiete ? (Now,Tell me your sins)

Then Another Double protest by saying : Very Halfboiled.

Even thought like I said the user's backstory isn't told in the film,it still make sense why he say it,cause he is a former fans he know Sogou say it wrong