Open doors + Feathers + Awoken

reichs pov:

it was morning, i think.
the bastard left me down here to freeze in the basement with one of my hands cuffed to the wall. i guess some light torture. It felt like -20 degrees. i only had a thin cloth i got from snooping through his stuff near me. it was suffocating in here. there was only one small window. The sky signified the sun started to rise.
i heared a slight creak, it sounded like something opening. i looked around to see.... a kid?
wait....so the door was unlocked this whole time?! i couldve tried to fucking escape this shithole. but that child looks like one of soviets.. She suddenly left.

Belarus POV:
It was 5 in the morning and. couldnt sleep! i had suddenly woken up earlier and i wanted to return to my very beautiful sleep but i couldnt.. anyways i was just wandering around the house and i remembered my old toy that used to be my favouraite was in the basement! i didnt want to disturb dad from sleeping, so i came to check if the door was open, It surprisingly was, i opened the door to see a red man tied to a wall with only one blanket! poor man. Its so cold in the basement though? Its currently winter and he must be freezing so i thought maybe giving him a blanket would help!
i grabbed a spare blanket from my room and went downstairs and gave it to the man by putting it next to him, the man looked shocked, but now that i notice it why was he here?

h-hello sir?.. i asked
hi.. The man replied
I suddenly felt excited to talk to him!
uh- hi sir! whats your name and why are you in my dads basement?
i.... i am reich. and.. uh.
he looked confused on what to say.
im your fathers... uh.. friend?

Reichs POV:
this child... gave me a blanket?
she then asked what my name was and what i was doing here.
i mean. the cuffs and chains would already make it obvious im imprisoned in some shitty 7'1 Dudes basement
but she seemed too innocent to know. she looked 10. i then proceeded to tell her my name and.. i had to find some role to pose as to avoid making this cute lil bean know too much about bad stuff. She reminded me of west and east when they were younger. a few minutes later She then asked.

mr reich? I have one last queston the little girl asked
hm? oh what is it? i then replied
do you know where my toy is?
oh.. so thats why she came down here.
Sadly i do not. i said with a sad-ish tone
oh. well then i gotta go now mr reich. she replied in a dissapointed tone. seems like she really wanted her toy then.
She went upstairs and closed the basement door waving goodbye to me in the process. I wish i could have asked her what the time was. i lost track of time. by the looks of it it looked around 6 am. but i had nothing else to do in this cold place. so. i just slept. again.

_CHAPTER END
_CHAPTER START

Feathers

7:19AM
Soviet POV:
I was just signing papers in my office after breakfast around an hour ago. They almost burnt the pancakes, i knew i shouldnt have let them cook this time. but eitherway still kinda tasted fine, i got a letter from UN saying theres a meeting next week about reichs land and kids, they all thought where reich was and is currently finding him. But atleast hes not here to yell and throw a fucking tantrum like an annoying 6 yr old bickerng about his land and especially his children. i thought of giving a visit to reich today and giving him food. im currently not in the mood to lash out on him. maybe one day i would. whens that day though.

nobody's pov:
everyone was doing their own thing preparing their snacks, lunches and more for school. as each and one of them start to leave it was just Reich and soviet alone in the house.
Soviet bought the keys to the basement and turned the handle to make sure it hadnt been unlocked the whole time.

it was.

back to soviets pov:
Wait wait, since when was this unlocked? Did anyone find out? nonono soviet thats fine. nobody goes down in the basement unless its you or your permission...  right?
i proceeded down the stairs to see reich still asleep... with a blanket?
im sure i hadnt given him the blanket, it also looks pretty clean. Someone surely has been down here.
at this point i regret giving everyone the same color of Blankets. i went ahead to tuck him in the blanket before i would go and get him breakfast but the unexpected happened. He suddenly awoke and his reaction time was incredible.
he managed to oush me back further away from him but since when was he this strong? I cleared my vision to see reich..

With wings as dark as a raven's, ones that looks beautiful.
a few feathers had fallen out during the transformation.

_CHAPTER END
_CHAPTER START

awoken

Feathers landing softly on the floor like a sweet child with a pure soul.

Soviets POV:
i was shocked to see reich with wings.
Dark and big.
some of the feathers was slowly going down landing. i just looked in shock. he hid himself under his dark wings that.. has a "few" old scars still visible.
i felt sympathy.

i held my hand close to him. i shouldnt feel bad, hes an enemy... right?
I touched his wings as he winced through the sudden touch. it felt incredibly soft and warm.
the traumatized reich was heavily aware and realized what had just happened.
Reich hid his wings again revealing his body.

i didnt know what i was thinking. i hugged him.

Reich's POV:

I guess im dreaming again..

it was that day too........... I hated so many times in life i cant even count them. well. this is one of them.
i was running every street to get back home before 5Pm.
i didnt want to get another punishment do i?
i slammed the door open. it was 5:11. father was waiting. he had a big belt in his hands ready to lash out on me.

And where were you young man?!
Fathers words had struck me.
i shuddered in fear knowing what will happen next
————————-
authors nore: Ok there was supposed to be more content here but like i had no motivation to write whats next so ill just upload it lel

246 words

Chapter Management

ORIGINAL CHAPTER POSTED

JUNE 23, JUNE 28, JULY 2.

1148 words