Perhaps..

Reich's POV:
I stood in my room staring at my reflection in the mirror.
i just stared , thats all. it was very boring anyway.
.
.
.
i wore 2 jackets to keep my fragile body warm, when is winter gonna end? the weather is nowhere near good, for me, atleast.

i stared blankly at the window until i realized something off, someone was definitely staring at me?
i checked around but nobody was there. Probably just my hallucination.
i had no other thing to do in this household, its getting awfully boring.
.
.
.
i looked at the clock, it was 2 AM, i couldnt sleep, i decided to get up.

it was freezing cold, but i didnt care at this moment. i took off on of the jackets and went out of my room. I decided to go downstairs for some hot water to say at least. while waiting for the kettle to be warm i went on to check the surroundings, it was pretty dark but with one street lamp lighting it up, the snow was pretty thick as if you could lay down on it. i checked on the kettle to make sure it wouldnt whistle, its loud as fuck and i dont want to wake them up.
after i got my perfectly hot water i didnt know what to do next.
so i decided to sit at the couch. Perhaps read a book for a quick moment.
i turned on the lamp and saw a few books on the shelf. They were in german. i wonder what these would be doing here?
One was a german dictionary and probably a handbook guessing by the title. i ignored those and went on with the
few storybooks, i chose one and sat on the couch, and started reading it.
•30 minutes later
Soviet's POV:
i went downstairs to check on reich, i saw him go down around 20-30 minutes ago, im just making sure he wont escape.
i spotted the german sleeping with a book on his lap. he was probably reading?
i sat beside him and noticed he was freezing so i decided to give him a thick blanket.
ive always known he hated the cold because he has low tolerance for it.

he said that years ago.

his hands were pretty cold too, but its not like i would care... right?
the hands that were once capable of only painting that became capable of war.
why could have you done this, reich?
perhaps there were more reasons than we could see?
and before i noticed it i fell asleep alongside him probably because i was thinking too much.

—————————————
this is the first update in two months, im surprised wattpad didnt delete this again, and i also sometimes forgot this existed lol. im too lazy to update on Ao3 because of school stuff shedule problems n shi.

475 words