Him + the door+flower crowns

I was crying in a corner trying to cover myself with my wings..
Eveyrthing was so painful. My wings were bleeding from father lashing out on me. i couldnt do anything but just sat there crying listening to his Awful lectures while being hit.

father wasnt like that, well. before Mom left us yeah. our mom collapsed after ww1. he hasnt been the same ever since welp. one time old man finally died shortly after mom. maybe around a few months or even a year after. but Those days were hell. Absolute Hell. for me..

He was about to hit me. It was just one. One inch away, I suddenly felt something touch me.

i woke up, scared coveing myself in my wings feathers.

i had suddenly realized what happened, it was only the vodka-bastard.

He.. hugged me?.. But then suddenly slapped me..
The fuck?

i couldnt look up to him, not even for one second cause of shame. Nobody has ever seen me like this. hes the first.. welp

he sighed loud. i noticdd the plate of food next to him. he seemed to have noticed i saw it.

Nobody's POV:
they stared at eachother akwardly until soviet just left , giving reich the plate of food.

Why did soviet do that? reich thought while staring at his food. He proceeded to take one bite and ended up eating all of it.. damn he was hungry. the food was kinda good he said to him self.

_chapter end
_chapter start

The door

What is this feeling? why am i like this? soviet thought to himself while washing the dishes.
his mind was so lost. He didnt even notice someone was knocking at the door. the door then bursted open and he flinched.

Soviet calmed down after seeing who it was.

Yugoslavia

hello hello there big guy
-
you didnt have to burst the door open..
-
You were taking so long to open so why not? anyways i heared about the reich problem, they say hes missing right?
well i came here just for that

Soviet POV:
they cant know he's here..
wait, why am i doing this? theres no way-

i was cut off by my thoughts

Heloooooo???? Big guy you there??
you seem very lost after i mentioned that
-
If your looking for him here your in bad luck i said
-
Yeaaaaa sure, you told me one time ago. before he broke the pact, you loved him. didnt you? well uh i thought you would-
-
no, Yugo, No. not that. he betrayed me and i wouldnt ever. forgive him Again, For what he did. it will linger in my mind like a hellish nightmare. i replied

Yugoslavia just stood there shocked. And a few seconds later he gave me a smug face and left, he slammed the door.

He is lucky he didnt break my goddamn door.

But he has a point- nono. USSR think, Think!..
He betrayed you once. You will never forgive him..

right?..

----
Poor door lmao

_chapter end
_chapter starts

flower crowns

What is this feeling? why am i being nice to him?

soviet asked himself while drinking sips vodka at 12 pm.
He was so into his mind he didnt even notice he was cooking lunch all until it flamed up

"OH MY Дерьмо! че за
Галима?!"(TRANSLATION MAY NOT BE ACCURATE)

Soviet proceeded to put out the fire. he then took a sigh and just grabbed the remaining left overs from dinner and reheated it.
After finishing eating the food and washing the plates he took another goddamn bottle of vodka sitting in the couch watching tv with nothing else to do

He started to feel sleepy it was 1 pm and shouldnt be a problem.. The kids will arrive in 4 hours a small nap wouldnt hurt right?
he Fell asleep on the couch.

he started dreaming

H-hey! wait slow down! a young german yelled from afar trying to catch up with the taller kid
Nah im not slowing down till you catch me!
The smaller male stumbled and fell onto the not so soft ground filled with grass.

the scenery was rather calming, it was a field of flowers and grass. a small hill with a tree and a swing.

hey are you alright? The taller male asked
ja im ok sowjet The smaller male replied still dusting the dirt off his clothes
we should rest for now рейх.
Ja , sure. Reich replied.
They both sat down under the tree panting.
they then looked at each other and started laughing their guts out.
The wind blew hard making the atmosphere calming, reich stood up and picked a few flowers from the field and started making flower crowns for them both.

After finishing he plopped them both on their heads as reich put on a big smile Soviet blushed a bit.
thank you reich soviet said with a shy voice.
No problem sowjet! reich replied .

They realized their time was almost up and they had to go their ways soon.

Sowjet i need to go, vater will be mad reich Said
its fine, Here take this, read it when you come home. soviet replied while haning a letter to reich while he blushed a little bit.

ok sowjet! auf wiedersehen As reich waves goodbye, soviet only waved while going to the opposite direction parting their ways.

----
This was a bit longer lol.
388 words

ORIGINAL PUBLISHED

JUL 4,???,???

900 words