𝗖𝗛-𝟭: 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝟯𝟵𝟬𝟭

Outer space, shortened to space, is the expanse existing beyond Earth and its atmosphere and between celestial bodies. Studies indicate that 90% of the mass in most galaxies is in an unknown form, called dark matter, which interacts with other matter through gravitational but not electromagnetic forces. Observations suggest that the majority of the mass-energy in the observable universe is dark energy, a type of vacuum energy poorly understood. Intergalactic space takes up most of the volume of the universe, but galaxies and star systems consist almost entirely of empty space.

Deep space exploration (or deep-space exploration) is the branch of astronomy, astronautics and space technology that is involved with exploring the distant regions of outer space. However, there is little consensus on the meaning of "distant" regions. In some contexts, it is used to refer to interstellar space.

Within the depths of uncharted space, about 4.2 million lightyears from Planet Earth, a large spacecraft was hurtling its way through what is light-speed travel, its four nuclear-powered ion-plasma engines humming on softly. It was on a mission back to Earth, with its crew of up to 1,200.

The vessel is a Star Command S

The vessel is a Star Command S.C- Exploration Vessel. It is 427ft (130m) long, 48.75m (160ft) wide, and 120ft (36.5m) tall. The vessel's propulsion system of four nuclear-power ion-plasma engines are capable of VTOL thrust-hybrid-vectoring in atmospheric and interstellar conditions. Individual cranes on the outer shell of the engines lifts the heavy landing gear into the engine. The ship carries over twenty vehicles in tow along with crew weaponry. The main control room houses a primary holo-table which receives signals fed by spectagraphs, which maps out the landscape. It also carried up to a thousand or more hypersleep chambers.

Up on the bridge, the main computer system is on autopilot and have circumnavigated a route back to Earth. As it travelled along, the navigational system picked up on what is an uncharted planet within range of the exploration vessel. Once it picked up on the planet, it immediately sends a signal to wake up Captain Martin from hypersleep to determine the next course of action.

In the hypersleep chambers, one of the pods lights up, and the chamber opens. The male figure awoke from hypersleep, now making his way towards the bridge of the exploration vessel. The figure made his way up to the navigational system, seeing the uncharted planet. He pushes a green button on the control panel, now confirming the new destination.

In response, the exploration vessel exits lightspeed, now in the geostationary orbit around the uncharted planet. The craft soon enters the atmosphere from low delta-v orbit, a sonic boom emitting from its wake as it enters the atmosphere. At it hits the atmosphere, the hypersonic re-entry speed generates shock heating, as it soars down through the atmosphere, reaching up to 35,000 knots in speed. The thermal tiling on the ventral surface protects the ship during the descent. As it soon starts to decelerate in the upper atmosphere, it begins to vector toward its landing site. Once doing so, it's engines swivel around into its VTOL landing procedure, the engines blasting out clouds of white smoke as the craft comes in for landing, the landing struts and gear coming down from the engines as it touches down on the planet's surface.