CH-2: 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝟯𝟵𝟬𝟮 / 𝗛𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁

Sure enough, over the next 12 months and some heavy-level engineering and assessments, the crew of 'The Dinosaur' exploration vessel immediately began work on the launchpad and base of operations for their hyperspeed test launch. They even set up residential blocks around and inside 'The Dinosaur' for the crew so they can sleep. They have developed a civilisation, the vines and bugs only being a minor problem.

"Braedey Martin mission log. Stardate 3902. After a full year of being marooned, our specialised crew have put this planet's vast resources to incredible use. Finally, our first hyperspeed test flight is a go." Braedey gives his mission log report. 

Now donning a white and grey spacesuit, as well as a helmet with his name marked on the suit, Braedey now stepped out of the large tent he's inside of, with a group of engineers and others alongside them

Now donning a white and grey spacesuit, as well as a helmet with his name marked on the suit, Braedey now stepped out of the large tent he's inside of, with a group of engineers and others alongside them. They all saw the Space Ranger stepping out in his gear, all of them now smiling and cheering him on as he gets onto a small vehicle, now making his way over to where the rocket was waiting on the launchpad.

As the vehicle drove up to where to stop, there was Jasmine in her Commander uniform, while Orion is nearby, holding a large weapon over his shoulder, who gave a salute to Braedey as he arrived on the scene.

"Good to see you, Space Ranger." Orion saluted.

"Ready, Captain Martin?" Jasmine asked.

Braedey jumped out of the vehicle. "Ready as I'll ever be, Commander Russo." He acknowledged back.

Jasmine: To infinity...
Braedey: And beyond.

The two now share their special handshake, the two of them tapping their index fingers together. Suddenly, a vine grabbed Braedey and began to drag him across the ground as the others chase after him. But before he was dragged off too far, someone suddenly threw a laser blade at the vine, slicing right through it.

"You good there, pal?" Orion asked as he ran up, Braedey nodding back to him.

"Good thing we're here." A male voice said, now walking up to grab the laser blade and help Braedey to his feet. "Up you get, Ranger."

The someone is Jack Norris. He is a clean-shaven man with dark eyes. His dark hair is worn casually unkempt, falling over his eyes. A great fan of classy attire, Jack is rarely seen out of uniform; a blue overcoat, pants, and black boots with yellow fourragere and decoration/badges adorned on the uniform, plus white formal-wear gloves.

Alongside Jack is a is a tall, slender young woman named Evelyn Norris. She has shoulder-length black hair and eyes that have dark, wide pupils that are brown, and also has a long, thin, and defined nose. Her skin tone has a slightly darker tan. She has on a white sleeveless shirt, dark blue work pants and black belt with knee pads and black boots.